While YouTube is a go-to platform for streaming your favorite videos and kills your time, it still doesn’t enable users to get videos from its website or app. The condition often becomes annoying when you wish to see that video when running out of the internet or experiencing weak network coverage.
That’s where Cercube comes in. It is the ultimate YouTube download tweak for iOS devices, thus enabling users to download their desired videos and enjoy several other premium features without spending a buck. This tweak is no less than a heaven-send for iPhone and iPad owners, thus multiplying their YouTube experience by manifolds.
But since Cercube isn’t directly available on Apple App Store or any other official site, people often wonder how to get this tweak without risking their iPhone’s security. If you are one of those nerds looking for step-by-step instructions to download Cercube on your iPhone, this guide might be for you. Scroll the page and pen down the guidelines to get started.
A Brief Introduction to Cercube
Cercube is a must-have hack for those looking to enjoy all the extra features on YouTube without paying hefty subscription charges. This tweak is mainly launched for iOS users and is compatible with iOS 7 and iOS 8 phones, iPads, and iPod Touch.
This tweak adds the background playback feature to the native YT application, thus enabling users to enjoy their favorite tracks without affecting other vital tasks. In addition,
Cercube also features an ad-blocker to block unnecessary ads that play before a video, thus offering you an ad-free experience. It is a handy tool for downloading videos to watch offline and will indeed be helpful if you are a frequent YT user.
Cercube for iPhone Download Guide
So, here the question arises – how to download Cercube on iPhone and make the best out of this application? If you are struggling with this question and need help figuring out the process, continue scrolling the page and find the necessary instructions here.
Do not skip any of the steps or guidelines to avoid any hassle later on. Here’s how to do it.
1. Via AltStore
The easiest method to download the Cercube tweak for iPhone is to use AltStore and get the app in seconds. Follow the instructions below and get it done with ease.
- Initiate the process by installing AltStore on your iOS device and then proceed further to download the latest Cercube IPA file.
- Launch the AltStore and navigate to the “My Apps” tab.
- Select the “+” icon and browse the Cercube.ipa file on the page. If you are using AltStore for the very first time, you’ll be asked to enter your Apple ID and Password for signing up. To keep your iPhone’s security intact, it’s advised to use a burner account.
- The app will then start downloading the Cercube IPA file, and you can open it from My Apps once completed.
Note: If you download Cercube tweak from AltStore, you must re-sign the app every seven days. Make sure to re-sign before the deadline; otherwise, you might have to repeat the process mentioned above to get it again.
2. Via Sideloadly
The second-best method to download the Cercube tweak on your iOS devices is to use Sideloadly. Get the latest version of Sideloadly on macOS and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
Sideloadly is primarily a Cydia Impactor alternative that allows you to install IPA files on your iPhone or iPad. It is compatible with both Windows and macOS.
Here’s how to install the Cercube IPA file using Sideloadly.
- Establish a secure connection between your iPhone and macOS using a USB cable and launch the Sideloadly app on your PC.
- Select the “Yes” button to continue if you’ll be prompted to install the Mail Plug-in.
- Type in your Apple ID in the Apple Account box.
- Now, move to the left pane and drag and drop the Cercube IPA file into the IPA field.
- Click the “Start” button to initiate the downloading process.
- Enter your Apple ID password when asked. Sideloadly will then begin the installation part on your iPhone or iPad.
- Wait, don’t open it right after it gets installed. You first need to verify your Apple ID if you are using Sideloadly for the first time. Go to Settings and click General. Select Device Management, tap on your Apple ID, and click the Trust button to verify.
- Once done, remove the USB cable and launch the Cercube tweak on your device to get started.
How to Download YouTube Videos on Cercube?
Now that you’ve got the Cercube on your iPhone, it’s time to utilize its benefits without any further delay. Here’s how to download your desired YouTube videos using Cercube.
- Launch the Cercube tweak on your iPhone, and you will find a blue download button below every video.
- Tap on it, and you’ll be asked to select the resolution of the video. The maximum resolution Cercube supports is 720p.
- Once you select the resolution, the tweak automatically starts downloading the video. You will find a blue bar at the top of the screen reflecting the download progress of the video.
- A new tab called “Downloads” will be added to the app’s left pane, where you can stream all the downloaded videos from YouTube.
Users can either save them to the camera roll or import them to their music library. Besides, you will also find a preferences pane in the Settings tab from where you can enable or disable any of the features offered by the tweak.
Cercube brings a whole new set of features to facilitate YouTube users and enhance their overall experience. It is a go-to option for those who watch YouTube videos frequently and want to enjoy them at any time and anywhere without being glued to the internet connection. So, why wait? Use the methods listed above and get the tweak on your iOS devices in no seconds.
However, before getting tempted, remember that AltStore and Sideloadly may not be the safest medium to download the Cercube tweak. Hence, you should either purchase this tweak from reliable sources or use a burner account to avoid data leaks. That’s all about it. Hope our research helps and inspires you to get the Cercube IPA file on your iPhone to make YouTube streaming a breeze.