In the academic field a resource that allows to put into action diverse abilities of the language and the thought is the test, through this you can look for diverse tools that allow you the development of the same one; for example: university standards, grammar and spelling information, etc.
The important thing is that you are clear how to write a paper correctly.
So, here are some steps to build an essay:
1. The starting point of the essay, and something that you must be clear, is the critical position that you are going to adopt in front of the subject that you are presented, whether it be a book, news, an image, a song, an author, among others. You need to keep in mind that you do not always have to be against everything, you can also be in favor, and the important thing is that you know why. You can also get free samples as the first thing you can do is to find free assignment samples like this /samples.html by searching on Google search.
2. Once you establish your starting point, you must think about the route, the length of a trial is variable; ideally you have between three and ten leaves. The length of your essay depends on the arguments you have to support your position. These arguments must be solid, should not allow room for doubt; for this you can cite authors who have the same opinion as you to give it strength and support.
3. Remember that it is not writing to write. Your writing must account for a logical order in the exposition of your arguments. He thinks very well in what order he is going to say things. Writings can be deductive (the key argument or thesis goes to the beginning of the writing) or inductive (the key argument or thesis goes to the end). The presentation of the arguments of support of your thesis must go the same way, in order of supporting and respecting the textual coherence.
4. Now, a punctuation mark in the wrong place can completely change the meaning of what you mean. You need to consult any questions you have about the proper use of punctuation marks. Also, you can consult grammar and writing manuals to make sure your message is clear and does not lend itself to misinterpretations that could make you look bad with your writing.
5. At this point, you must be clear about your key argument and your arguments of support, in addition to the order in which you will expose them; in addition, you must have consulted writing and spelling manuals that allow you to write well, following a logical grammatical order. On the other hand, you must be clear about the sources that you are going to cite to support your argument, in this respect, it is necessary that you consult how to quote according to the essay rules so that in the end you can make the complete bibliography of your essay.
6. Another factor to keep in mind is to think about the type of readers, who possibly by the subject you are dealing with, will read your essay; this is very important because you can also create a first paragraph that will not only make the reader want to read everything you wrote, but also give you the desire to meet and discuss with you about what you think about the essay you wrote.
Now write. The style of the essay is free; express yourself so that whoever reads you will know that it was you who wrote the essay. Rely on the academic and methodological rigor required by this type of writing, as well as being investigative is creative. Never leave aside the reflective aspect of the essay. It invites others to reflect on the reality of each one.