The internet is packed with numerous projector applications that mimic the flash projector without requiring any extra device or complicated setup. One such option is the Flashlight Video Projector app. As the name defines, this application is launched with the intent to serve the purpose of projecting your multimedia content on a large screen without any additional equipment.
However, this app isn’t available on Google Play Store owing to its terms and conditions, leaving users wondering about its true source. Are you looking forward to downloading the Flashlight Video Projector app on your Android but have no idea how to start? Stop looking around, as we are here to help.
Our guide entails everything you need to know about this video projector APK, ranging from its key features to step-by-step instructions to get the app. So, what is restricting you from moving further? Execute the steps given below and make the best out of this APK without spending bucks.
Flashlight Video Projector APK – A Complete Overview
Flashlight Video Projector has taken the idea of portable projection to the next level. Let’s admit to the fact that projectors are highly important to reflect multimedia content on a large screen. However, since they require massive equipment and a dedicated set-up, it’s nearly impossible to carry them around.
That’s where the Flashlight Video Projector APK comes in. This application is released with the sole objective of projecting your photos and videos to the large screen, thus allowing you to complete your PPTs on the run.
The best thing, like traditional projectors, this app also doesn’t require any special screen to cast your multimedia content. You can use it against walls, floors, whiteboards, or anything you come across. Speaking of options, this APK is packed with lots of options, including projecting images from the gallery, flashing your gallery videos, projecting your screen, and many more to count.
The best among all is the projecting your screen feature that helps you stream movies, play games, or project anything you are doing on your iPhone in real-time. Interesting, isn’t it? However, before you jump into using these features, make sure you know that these features take a bit extra time when initializing. Hence, hold your patience, and don’t be reckless when using this app.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Downloading the Flashlight Video Projector APK
Once you have learned about the foundation of the Flashlight Video Projector, it’s good to know the detailed process of downloading the app. Since the app isn’t available on the Google Play Store, you must be ready to take some extra steps to complete the process.
The app comes pre-equipped with the advanced and latest Intensity Variable Motor that makes the Android’s flashlight and camera work as a projector. Are you ready to download and install the APK file? Here’s how to initiate the process.
- First, you should visit the web browser and locate the Flashlight Video Projector APK file download link.
- Since the APK version is available on multiple sites, it’s always good to use the reliable option to avoid any malware infection later on.
- Use the Download button and start the process. Do not press the back button until the process completes, as it otherwise interrupts the proceedings.
- Once done, go to your phone’s Settings tab and open the Security Settings options.
- From there, you must locate the Device Administration section and enable the option saying “Unknown Sources” using the toggle buttle. Make sure to turn it off once you complete the app installation.
- Exit the Settings window and go back to the Downloads section of your browser. Alternatively, you can also visit the File Manager or My Files option to locate the downloaded apps.
- Whatever path you follow, make sure to reach the Flashlight Video Projector APK file that you downloaded a few steps back.
- Tap on it and follow the on-screen steps to begin the installation. As soon as you are done with it, a short of the Flashlight Video Projector will be created on your phone’s home screen. Exit all tabs, and click on the shortcut icon to enjoy using it.
Is the app really good?
So, you are now aware of how to download the Flashlight Video Projector APK on your Android, the question arises – is the app really worth the effort? If you are confused and wondering whether you should invest your time in the application, then keep scrolling the find some key features of the application here.
- Easy to use
It doesn’t matter whether you have used this app before or not, as it comes with a simple and intuitive interface and doesn’t require any special guidance. You can always use it without assistance. The home screen offers the Load option, from where you can easily load videos or images to the app. Next, you can use other options and settings to make the best out of it.
- Net Setup is required
Unlike traditional projectors that require a dedicated setup, this app doesn’t require any extra wiring or equipment to get started. You are not even asked to create an account on the app. Just download and install it, launch it on your phone, and start using it. However, you might have to optimize the app a bit to avoid any trouble later on.
Most free apps offer an ad-laden interface that usually frustrates and annoy users. But thankfully, that’s not the case with the Flashlight Video Projector APK. You can enjoy this app without getting interrupted by advertisements over and over again. Also, it is completely safe, so you don’t have to worry about installing ad blockers and anti-virus programs.
That is all about the Flashlight Video Projector and the steps to download it on your Android smartphone. It is one of the top-performing mobile projector apps that makes your phone’s camera and flashlight mimic the function of a projector. So, why are you holding yourself? Don’t wait for more, and use the steps mentioned above to download the APK on your smartphone.