You are here which means you might have received your American Express Credit card. Now you might be looking for ways on how to activate and confirm your AMEX card. First, you should know that the official and the genuine website portal to confirm your AMEX card is @ americaexpress.com/confirmcard. So, it is essential to know that your new Amex debit or credit card can be activated online and via call. Here, we have summarized the process of confirming and activating your new AmericanExpress card.
AmericanExpress: What Is It?
FYI, this card is from the US-based financial company named American Express that offer its multiple financial services in the various institution. Its head office is located in New York. In short, it is popular as AMEX. Established almost 170 years ago, this company is known to offer free cards, debit and credit cards, travelers’ cheque, and some other services. An American citizen with an eligible age can easily get an American Express card. But after receiving the AMEX card, you need to visit the americaexpress.com/confirmcard in order to confirm and activate the card. As we said, the process can be done through a phone call and the website, we are going to explain the easiest steps on how to do it.
Why Should You Confirm Your AmericanExpress Card at americaexpress.com/confirmcard?
The first thing to note is that it is mandatory to confirm your new AMEX card. After confirming your card, you will be able to use the Amex credit card. Some services of the card can still be used at various locations but you cannot use it online. So, a user must confirm the card online or via phone to use its optimum functions. Before we head to confirming the card process, let’s find out what are the basic requirements for it.
AMEX Card Confirm Process Requirements
There are certain things that need to be fulfilled when you want to confirm your card online. So, we have made a list of a few things that should be at your disposal when you want to verify your card.
A PC or Smartphone with Internet Connection
To confirm your AMEX card online at americaexpress.com/confirmcard, you must have a smartphone or the PC with the proper internet connection. Secure Wi-Fi is also necessary since using public Wi-Fi can jeopardize your security so, you can use VPN for more security.
You Must be Registered
If you are a totally new user of the AMEX card then you must need to sign up at the American Express and you need to keep credentials handy. You will need them while logging in.
For New Users Without Registration
A new user who isn’t registered on AmericanExpressConfirmCard has to have an email address when signing up for the portal. This must be protected with a secured password as it will be useful when you change your password or username.
AMEX Card Number
The 15-digit number mentioned on the card is also important when you want to confirm your card online.
PIN and Code of the AMEX Card
The PIN received with the card or the PIN that you might have generated would be used in the process as well. This needs to be safe and not to be shared with any other person.
Your Personal Detail
Whether you are registering for the first time or you want to confirm your AMEX card online, you need to provide your personal details in the required field. These details may include the date of birth, full home address, ZIP code, middle name of mother, and some other.
Age and Nationality
The AMEX card user must be at least 18 years old or more than that. He/she must the citizen of the USA. The credit score must be good that makes eligible a new user to grant a new card.
So, these are the basic and the mandatory requirements to confirm the AMEX card @ americaexpress.com/confirmcard.
How to Confirm and Activate Your New AMEX Card at http://americanexpress.Com/confirmcard?
The process is really simple. You need to complete the registration process in advance If you have never used the AMEX service before. And also keep in mind that you have all the things mentioned above at your disposal.
- Open the American Express Confirm Card http://americanexpress.Com/confirmcardin your web browser. Make Sure you are using a secure connection.
- On the landing page, you will be greeted and see the option to enter the details of your card to begin the process. Click on the relevant option.
- On the next page, you will see a sample of the AMEX card with important details mentioned on it. This photo sample of the American Express Card is helpful in understanding and putting the details on the screen accordingly.
- Once you have filled all the details, hit the continue option, and wait.
- On the next screen, you would be asked to log in to your AMEX online account or sign up for one. So, just select the option which is suitable for you.
- Here, you have to enter your personal details on the required field. It is like filling the new form. So, provide all the details and then hit the Submit button.
This will open the dashboard profile on your PC and your AMEX card will be confirmed.
American Express Credit Card Confirmation via Call?
If you don’t want to be indulged in the length and the complex process on the internet, you can opt for the telephone method. You just need to call on the number – 1-800-362-6033 but remember to keep all required things handy.
- You have to dial the number mentioned above which is toll-free. Here, you have to listen to the options carefully and choose the AmericanExpressConfirmCard option.
- When you will be connected to the executive over the call, you will be asked to provide some of your personal details to verify.
- Now you have to provide the AMX card that you have and some other information related to it.
Once you have confirmed all these, your American Expression card will be confirmed and activated.