Are you excited about the Android 13 Easter Egg? Well, in that case, you are not alone in the club. Android always hides Easter Eggs within each operating system, and Android 13 is no exception.
While users are getting furious about the release of Easter Eggs this time, Android 13 Beta 3.3 has made it very clear that they’ll keep their tradition and release the Easter Egg. It is all about colorful emojis with a completely different image of the number 13.
Are you looking forward to trying the Android 13 Easter Egg? Scroll down the page and find the complete information here.
What are Android’s Easter Eggs?
Before we go deep into the process of downloading Android 13 Easter Egg, let’s first find out what these Easter Eggs are and what are the benefits of using them. Easter Eggs acts like hidden treasure in the form of interactive images or games.
Users can simply access them by performing a few simple steps on their smartphone. Download it on your device and make wild and exciting wallpapers with it. Since Android has long been performing the tradition of Easter Eggs, Android 13’s launch isn’t a surprise.
How to fetch Android 13’s Easter Egg?
Now that you are covered with the basics of Android 13 Easter Egg, let’s find out how to get this update on your Android in a few clicks. Go to the steps mentioned below and carry out the process in no time.
- First of all, unlock the phone and open the Settings tab.
- Scroll down and tap on the About Phone section.
- Therefore, you need to select the Android Version and quickly tap 13 under the Android version.
- Now, change the clock dial to 1 pm and click and hold the number 13 to change the background. You can keep tapping and holding to cycle through different emotions.
- Take a screenshot to use as wallpaper. However, keep in mind that if you take a screenshot in an unusual way, you’ll notice your old wallpaper behind the emoji. Hence, to avoid any hassle, make a long swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- Now, click on the screenshot option at the bottom, and your image will now be added to your Photo Gallery. Set it as wallpaper, and that’s it.
Note that Android 13 offers two ways to change wallpaper based on what you exactly want from the end result. You can either use the swipe-and-hold gesture or tap the screenshot button. However, in both ways, you’ll find a different outcome; hence pick the method accordingly.
Once you are done taking screenshots, use Google’s Magic Eraser tool to remove the big number 13. All you have to do is select your screen and click on the Edit tab. Now, go to Tool and select the Magic Eraser. Draw the circle around the number and edit it to complete the process.
That’s all about it. We hope our guide will help you make the most out of Android 13’s Easter Egg. If you have any queries regarding the same, feel free to connect with us, our experts would love to help you. For more updates, keep visiting the page regularly.