KidKare has been providing one-of-a-kind Food Program Software Solutions to childcare providers and sponsors for over 30 years. It is a cloud-based childcare management solution launched to help daycare centers to manage meal planning, child and adult care food programs, reporting, finance management, and a lot more.
The application is thoughtfully designed, with a simple interface and tons of features. Professionals can use this solution to enroll new providers in a sponsorship program by setting up various statuses like pending, active, hold, and removed.
If you are feeling tempted to use this software, allow us to elaborate on the same. This guide entails everything you need to know about KidKare and its login process. Keep scrolling to find the complete information and get started.
The Pros and Cons of KidKare
Before we move on to the detailed description, let’s map out the pros and cons of the software to get an overall idea.
- Easy to navigate
- Offers multiple programs
- Helps maintain food program records
- Keeps track of daycare finances
- Creating invoices might take a bit longer.
What solutions are offered by KidKare?
KidKare mainly offers three solutions to help daycare providers and sponsors to manage meal planning and other tasks. These are KidKare Food Program, KidKare Accounting, and KidKare for Sponsors. Scroll down, and let’s take a brief overview of all programs for better understanding.
· KidKare Food Program
It’s no secret that Child and Adult Care Food Programs are time-consuming to process and claim, thus leading to unnecessary fuss. That’s where KidKare Food Program comes in. It makes the process simpler by enabling you to catch errors that you often miss if done manually.
This program is the best solution for US-based childcare centers without requiring a food program sponsor. It helps you plan menus, communication with parents, and track attendance.
The key features of this program are:
- Attendance and meal counts
- KidKare eForums
- Parent portal
- Food Service Expense Tracking
· KidKare Accounting
This program is well-designed for daycare professionals. The platform understands that accounting might be tough and error-prone if done manually or under pressure. Hence, it’s good to have software, like KidKare Accounting in hand to get things done hassle-free.
This program makes billing parents and tracking their expenses easier than ever. So, why juggle with paper invoices? Stop relying on parents to bring their checkbooks and let them pay by credit card on any device at any time.
The key features of the KidKare Accounting program are:
- Automate invoices
- Financial reports
- Parent Portal
- Tax features
- Food Program Management
- Split Payments Between Parents
- Track all your income sources in one place
· KidKare for Sponsors
The next best solution offered is KidKare for Sponsors. Whether you are a home or center sponsor, this program helps you improve your bottom line and grow your sponsorship. It features a minute menu CX and HX to save hours while ensuring your USDA compliance.
The key features of the KidKare For Sponsors program are:
- Complies things faster and efficiently
- Automating claim processing and online enrollment
KidKare Login Guide
Ready to perform login formalities? Trust me, it’s easier than you can imagine. Log into the KidKare portal is merely a three-step process. And, you can easily do the same in a few simple taps. So, why wait? Keep on reading and find the KidKare login information here.
- Launch the browser and type “KidKare Login” in the search engine box to navigate to the homepage.
- Once you reach there, you will find two vacant boxes. The browser will then prompt you to enter the asked information, such as username and password.
- Tap on the Login option, and it’s done.
Note: The platform is available in two languages, English and Spanish, and users can easily use their preferred language by tapping the option, saying Languages (just below the login button).
Can you reset the password of your KidKare Account?
Yes, of course. Although it’s important to pen down your credentials at a safer place, people often tend to overlook the suggestion and end up forgetting their password. But there’s no need to worry about, as we are here to assist.
You can easily reset your KidKare account password in a few simple clicks; hence, don’t lose your calm when you forget it and bookmark the page for carrying out this process easily.
Here’s how to reset KidKare account password using the steps below.
- Open the web browser and navigate to the KidKare login page.
- As soon as the page opens, you must find out the Forget Password option.
- Tap on it and a new page appears on the screen, where you must enter the registered email id. Remember that you can only use email id that’s already registered with your KidKare account.
- Once you add, tap on the Send Email button, and you will instantly receive the password reset link on your registered email id.
- Click on the link, enter a new password, confirm new password, and it’s done.
- You can then go back to the login page, enter the credentials, and try accessing your KidKare account with new password.
That’s all about how to log into the KidKare software. It is a fully-featured child care software, designed to serve SMEs and daycare centers. KidKare offers end-to-end solutions to manage Food Program records, attendance, accounts, and many more in one place.
Although this tool is thoughtfully designed and offers plenty of advantages, what exactly wins us over is its ease of usage. To keep things simple, it doesn’t feature any fancy rings and bells, making it easier for users to navigate to different options or programs without seeking any additional support.
So, what you waiting for now? Use your step-by-step guide mentioned above and log into the KidKare account in a few seconds. Make sure whatever information you are entering is accurate. Hopefully our guide has helped you access the KidKare account, so you can manage meals and other daycare tasks in the least possible time. For more such updates, get in touch with us.