Here, I explain to How to Delete Twitter Account and Deactivation puts your account in a queue for permanent deletion from Twitter. Deactivation is not available on mobile devices.
How to Delete Twitter account and you have to deactivate it first after Twitter will remove your data from Twitter within a few minutes and your account will then be placed in a queue for permanent deletion.
Twitter will Process of permanently deleting your account and its associated data and data will then be deleted forever and you able to register a new account using your former twitter username that one thing for considered you.
Best Thing to Considered Delete Twitter Account
- We only retain your user data for 30 days from the date of deactivation and there is a separate arrangement between you and Twitter to extend your deactivation period.
- You may reactivate your account at any time during these 30 days by logging in.
- You do not need to deactivate your account to change your username or email address.
- Username or email address on another account, you must first change them and then confirm the change prior to deactivation.
- We do not control content indexed by search engines like Google or Bing.
- After deactivation and your account should be removed within a few minutes.
How to Delete Twitter Account
Step 1: Sign in to twitter.com on the web.
Step 2: Go to your Account settings.
Step 3: Click on Deactivate my account at the bottom of the page.
Step 4: must be Read the account deactivation information.
Step 5: Click Okay.
Step 6: Enter your password because verify that you want to deactivate your account.
Step 7: Done.
How to Reactivate your Twitter Account
Step 1: Go to Twitter.
Step 2: Go to your Settings page from the drop-down menu under the profile icon.
Step 3: After choose the best username.
Step 4: Now change your email address to a new address you apply.
Step 5: Confirm the new email address.
Step 6: Done.
Now, completed guide for How to Delete Twitter and you read this guide very helpful for you.