Government schools and education offices are now going digital, and the best example contributing to the new era is ePunjab School. This portal is launched with the intent to maintain transparency in the process of offering information about government schools, their admissions, and the examination process.
Students and staff members can check all the details related to the procedure through their Login accounts from the comforts of their homes and mobility of their preferred devices. This information management portal facilitates tons of services, including scholarships, applications for school upgradation, online registrations for RTE recognitions, students’ admission forms, and many more things.
Do you want to know more about ePunjab school login for staff and students and have no idea where to begin? Keep scrolling the page and find every piece of information you are looking for. Let’s delve into it.
What is ePunjab School?
ePunjab School is an initiative taken by the Punjab Government to digitize their government schools and education offices to maintain transparency. It ensures the smooth functioning and management of all government schools across the state.
Students, parents, and faculty members can find all the information from this online portal, including Scholarships, Admissions, Transfers, and many more things. All students and staff members can easily register with the ePunjab School portal using the instructions below and access all essential information with a swipe of their fingertips.
While Punjab is not the first state to switch its government schools functioning from paper to computer, its portal is still considered to be the easiest among all. It is thoughtfully designed with no complicated navigation or fancy options to confuse non-technical users. All you need to begin is a PC, a modern browser, and a stable internet connection.
ePunjab School Student Login Guide
Are you done with the basics and want to proceed further? The basic objective of setting these logins is to facilitate students to access their personal dashboards and find whatever information they feel like.
Here’s a quick rundown of the step-by-step instructions to carry out the student login at the ePunjab School portal without facing much hassle. Follow the guidelines and step into your personal space now.
- Make sure your PC is connected to an appropriate internet connection. Once done, launch the browser on your system or mobile, and enter the ePunjab School in the search engine box. There, you find the official website at the top. Click to access the home page. Alternatively, you can manually enter the official website of the portal, i.e., epunjabschool.gov.in, to access the home page directly. Entering the direct website will surely save you a couple of seconds.
- Once you reach the home page, move your cursor to the top ribbon and expand the drop-down menu of the Login tab. A bunch of options will appear on the screen, and you must select the School/ Office Login tab.
- A new page will appear on the screen, and you will be asked to enter your username and password in dedicated boxes.
- As soon as you add these credentials, proceed further to add the captcha code given on the screen. If you are unable to understand it, click the refresh button located next to it and enter it accordingly.
- Make sure you have added the correct information, and finally, tap on the “Login” button to access your dashboard. There, you will find multiple options that interest you. Choose any of them and make the best out of this portal.
ePunjab School Staff Login Guide
Just like students, faculty members can also log into the ePunjab portal using a handful of details. So, if you have recently joined this online window and need help figuring out the login process, this guide should interest you.
Scroll down the page and find step-by-step instructions to access the staff dashboard in little or no time. As mentioned above, your device must be connected to a strong network source to make this entire log-in a breeze. Let’s get into it.
- Headstart the process by launching a web browser. Navigate to the official site of ePunjab School either by entering an official website or searching using the term, ePunjab School Login.
- As soon as you step into the home page, tap on the “Login” tab available in the menu bar, and a drop-down menu will appear on the screen.
- Select the option saying, Staff Login, and move to the next step.
- There, faculty members should enter their username, password, and date of birth (in DD/MM/YYYY format).
- Cross-check the information, and click the “Go” button to access the dashboard. Make sure to avoid any typos and other writing errors to avoid being stuck in the middle of the login process.
What if you forget your Staff Login Password?
Imagine you are in dire need of accessing the ePunjab Staff Portal. You visit the login page, enter your username, password, and DOB, and click the Go button to enter the dashboard. And suddenly, a message pops up on the screen saying, Wrong Password. Sound dreadful? The situation indeed is!!
But there’s no need to worry about it, as we have got you covered. The official ePunjab Staff Login Window allows faculty members to reset their account’s password in a few simple taps. All you have to do is follow the guidelines below and retrieve your lost password instantaneously.
Here’s how to do it.
- Visit the ePunjab Staff Log-In Window on your browser and click the “Forget Password” option.
- A new page will appear on the screen, where you’ll be redirected to enter the information, like Staff ID, Mobile Number, and the captcha code given on the screen. These details are required to verify your identity; hence, ensure to enter the correct information.
- Once done, tap on the button, saying “Send SMS”, and you’ll immediately get a password reset link on your registered mobile number. Make sure to enter the registered phone number; otherwise, this process will be of no use.
- Use the password reset link to set a new password for your staff login account. Re-enter the password to confirm, and tap the Submit button to finish the process.
- Launch the Staff Login portal again, enter new credentials, and log into your account in seconds.
While you can reset your account’s password as many times as you want, it’s still advised to pen down your credentials at a safe place to avoid the hassle.
That’s all what we have on the ePunjab school login for staff and students. Our experts have deeply reviewed the portal and carried out the steps personally to create this tutorial. Hence, you can count on this write-up when logging into the ePunjab School, either as a student or a faculty member.
Make sure to enter the right information when executing the process and keep unwanted glitches and errors at bay.