Education and learning are an ongoing process and something that doesn’t have an end to it. With this objective in mind, Wendy’s introduced Welearn 2.0 for its employees, enabling the employees to streamline their learning experience.
What’s great about Welearn 2.0 is the holistic and user-friendly learning management system that has a holistic step-by-step guide for streamlining the learning experience for the employees. Not just on the web, the portal is accessible on Apple products too.
This article will explore everything you need to know about Welearn 2.0, its significance, and the login steps involved.
What is Welearn 2.0?
Welearn 2.0 is an online portal designed and developed by Wendy’s to empower its employees with a comprehensive learning and upskilling experience.
This online portal provides the employees with:
- Customized learning paths
- Performance tracking
- Monitoring employee progress
- Identify areas of improvement
Also, the platform has a very interactive UI, which further elevates the learning experience for the employees.
How to Access Welearn 2.0 on an Apple Device?
If you use an iPhone or iPad and want to access the Welearn 2.0 portal, the steps are fairly simple. The only thing that you’d need to prioritize is a stable internet connection.
Once that’s out of the way, follow the steps as mentioned:
- Open the browser of your choice type https://wendys.csod.com/ in the search bar and press Enter.
- This will redirect you to the Welearn 2.0 login page.
- In the designated fields, enter your username and password.
- Tap on Login.
In case of delays or lags with the login process, we recommend that you cross-check your internet connection and stability. Also, if you haven’t cleared your browser’s cache in a long time, get that sorted too.
What are the Features of Welearn 2.0?
Now that you have an idea about the platform’s accessibility and usage, let us briefly introduce you to the features of the platform too.
The following are a few worth paying attention to:
- Personalized learning – With this platform, each employee can track and get started with their personalized learning experience best suited to their personal needs.
- Real-time feedback – Since the platform is backed by trainers, any kind of roadblocks along the way will be backed with relevant feedback from the administrators so that the learners have a better experience.
- Gamification – The modules are well interactive and come with a gamified UI, which makes learning fun and a lot more engaging.
- Collaboration tools – Welearn 2.0 provides learners with a variety of collaboration tools, such as discussion forums, group projects, and wikis. This helps learners to connect and to learn from each other.
- · Progress tracking – It tracks the learner’s progress through each course and module. This data can be used by learners and instructors to identify areas where the learner needs additional support.
Welearn 2.0 is an initiative by Wendy’s that has been designed to help employees work and learn to improve and upgrade their skills. This is pretty great for employees who want to progress in their careers and go up the corporate ladder.