As we all know the real value of any game if it is played indoors or outside the house in a park or playground and we involve in the game and consider our self as the real character of that game. For all those game lovers and crazy people whose life is all about the game, we bought for you the Pocket Morty Recipes to make a new interest in your game.
Pocket Morty Recipe is the special features which are applied during the game where you combine multiple items together and mixed them to create new recipes.
These recipes creation is only applied to those games which contain crafting system and those systems can allow you to make your own new recipes and run your game into the new level of fun and interest.
We will learn how to create new recipes and get the power in your hand but before we start discussing the recipes, I would like to update you all that what is the Pocket Mortys Recipes and what is the Pocket Mortys crafting? many people don’t know and email are also been continue coming so please all our view and their viewer note that
What is Pocket Morty?
Pocket Mortys is the series of the Pokémon video game which is based on this game only and was created by Rick and Morty.
Before you create new recipes you need to know about the basic items such as Circuit Board, Tin Can, Cable, Fleeb, Bacteria Cell, Turbulent Juice Tube, Attack Mega Seed, Defense Mega Seed, and Speed Mega Seed.
Now everybody is clear about Pocket Morty and even more excited about the method of the new recipe which will through the game level into next stage.
The Recipes List of Pocket Morty based on Rick and Morty – Crafting System.
- Holzinger (Restores a dazed Morty to 50% HP) = Battery + Fleeb + Bacteria Cell
- Purified Fleeb (A Fleeb, purified to its most potent form) = Fleeb + Turbulent Juice Tube
- Mutant Bacteria Cell (A smarter Bacteria) = Bacteria Cell + Turbulent Juice Tube
- Pure Plutonic Rock (Restores full AP to all attacks) = Battery + Mutant Bacteria Cell
- Battery (You can never have enough of these) = Tin Can + Cable + Fleeb
- Level Up Mega Seed (Increases Morty’s level by one) = Attack Mega Seed + Defense Mega Seed + Speed Mega Seed
- Pure Serum (Heals all HP) = Supercharged Battery + Great Serum
- Courier Flap (Takes you back to the Citadel) = Battery +Motherboard + Mutant Bacteria Cell
- Time Crystal (Splits time into multiple zones) = Purified Fleeb + Dark Energy Ball
- Supercharged Battery (Like a regular battery, but more super) = Battery + Turbulent Juice Tube
- Dark Energy Ball (Repels matter with a dark force) = Fleeb + Bacteria Cell
- Love Potion (Move things on from the friend zone) = Purified Fleeb + Mutant Bacteria Cell
- Butter Robot (Why reach for the butter yourself?) = Robot + Tin Can
- Plutonic Rock (Adds 50% of AP to all attacks) = Battery + Bacteria Cell
- Motherboard (An ideal base for complex electronics) = Battery (not supercharged) + Circuit Board + Cable
- Gwendolyn Doll (Will keep you company, always.) = Robot + Love Potion
- Dog Collar (Not just for dogs) = Cable + Tin Can
- Great Serum (Heals 50 HP) = Battery + Purified Fleeb
- Morty Manipulator Chip (Captures a wild Morty with low health) = Supercharged Battery + Circuit Board + Tin Can
- Microverse Battery (A box of slavery, with extra steps) = Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Dark Matter Ball
- Serum (Heals 20 HP) = Battery + Fleeb
- Poison Cure Cures a poisoned Morty =(Tin Can + Bacteria Cell + Dark Energy Ball)
- Interdimensional Cable Box (Watch TV from any dimension) = Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Time Crystal
- Sensational Serum (Heals 200 HP) = Supercharged Battery + Serum
- Dark Matter Ball (Emits a strong gravitational pull) = Dark Energy Ball + Turbulent Juice Tube
- Pure Holzinger (Restores a dazed Morty to 100% HP) = Battery + Purified Fleeb + Mutant Bacteria Cell
- Pure Curum (Heals all HP and cures all ailments) = Purified Fleeb + Supercharged Battery + Mutant Bacteria Cell
- Robot (Can be programmed for good or bad) = Supercharged Battery + Motherboard
- Paralyze Cure Cures a paralyzed Morty = Dark Energy Ball + Tin Can + Turbulent Juice
- Time Stabilizing Collar (Merge multiple time zones) = Time Crystal + Dog Collar
- Neutrino Bomb (Kills all living things (stand back)) = Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Dark Energy Ball
- Interdimensional Goggles (See through the eyes of another you) = Supercharged Battery + Time Crystal + Tin Can
- IQ Enhancing Helmet (Boosts the wearer’s IQ considerably) = Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Turbulent Tube Juice
- Roy VR Headset (How far can take Roy?) = Inter dimensional Goggles + IQ Enhancing Helmet
These Four out of 34 Pocket Mortys Recipes are the most helpful recipes as per the review recorded and if you want to be sure they have to check it personally.
There are thirty-four recipes that you can unlock over to increase the freedom of game. These 34 are presented no other is updated till today if any news about the Pocket Morty Recipes we will update you.
STAY TUNED FOR OUR NEXT REVIEW TO UPDATE YOU