About Spotify Web Player? – Spotify Web Player is a new service of Spotify where users can stream songs directly through the web browser on PC. Spotify doesn’t need an introduction as it has made a milestone in online streaming music service. Spotify is a leading online music streaming service in the world. Until recently, users could use Spotify services only through its official app for Android, iOS, Tablet, and desktop client. Spotify offers free service to stream songs and in its free service, you can use basic functions of streaming music at the mediocre audio quality and ad popup. But if you want to enjoy Spotify at high-quality songs, offline downloads, listen to offline downloads, and without ads then one has to opt for Spotify premium subscriptions.
Seeing the other competitors, Spotify has offered a new service of Spotify Web Browser. Earlier it was only available as an app for iOS, Android, and desktop clients but this new offering making things easy. The service rendered by the Spotify web player is similar to its mobile apps. Spotify Web Player is specially made for the users’ comfort For example, if you are at your office, using a PC or Laptop other than your and you want to listen to music while working but you don’t want to download its app from the store then you can just open Spotify Web Player page online and enjoy music on the browser.
Web Browsers Compatible with Spotify Web Player
Right now Spotify Web Player is not supportable with all the browsers, following web browsers are supportable with Spotify Web Player:
How to Use Spotify Web Player
You don’t require any technical knowledge to use Spotify Web Player on your PC. Here is the simple process and step by step guide and learn how to use Spotify Web Player.
Step 1 – Visit the Spotify official web page on Spotify Web Player on your PC with a supportable web browser.
Step 2 – If you are already registered or have Spotify Premium then sign in with your Email and password. Click on Signup if you are using Spotify for the first time.
Step 3 – Now just find the tracks of your taste and make playlists or find the saved playlists of yours or any other users and enjoy music.
Note: Never forget to sign out if you are using Spotify on someone’s computer or public device.
Features of Spotify Web Player
The features of Spotify applications and Spotify Web Player are similar. You can access the entire Spotify catalog and use every feature offered by its app, including:
- Users can search for albums, artists, songs, and playlists.
- You can browse section of Spotify such as Featured, New Releases, and Genres & Moods and find tracks according to your preference.
- You can access and edit Library, Playlists, Tracks, Albums, and Artists.
- Search and view artist page
- It is not only for premium users, but you can also use its free service on the web.
Spotify Web Player Not Working? – How to fix Spotify Web player if it stopped working
In some cases, Spotify Web Player stopped working and fails to perform or you may face the error on the web player. So here are some of the solutions that you can try to fix the problems in Spotify Web Player.
- First thing first, you have to check if your web browser is updated or not; you can check and update it in the Help section of your browser’s menu.
- If still, it’s not working then, open the web player in a private/incognito window, you can open a new private/incognito window from your browser’s menu.
- In case, Spotify web player is showing the message “Playback of protected content is not enabled” then check “Enable the web player” option.
- If there is an issue from Spotify itself then you can check @SpotifyStatus.
- If you are using a shared or public network such as schools, work, or office then there is a possibility such a network provider may restrict access to certain services. Try another network or contact the service provider or the management of the public network.
- If your Spotify Web Player is still not working then we would suggest you download Spotify’s desktop client app for Windows or Mac.
So these are some facts about Spotify’s new web player and if you find any error while using it then you can fix it by yourself. We hope this may help you. If you have any suggestion or feedback regarding our service then you can reach us through the comment box.