Looking forward to implementing the cost-effective payroll program but have no idea where to begin? Well, in that case, you are not alone. Businesses always get stuck and become clueless when it comes to reducing their payroll expenses. That’s where Skylight Pay Card comes in.
It acts as a one-stop solution for all business owners out there while enabling them to manage their accounts on the move. Curious to know more about this card? Continue scrolling the page and learn more about the turnkey solution. Activate the card right away to make sure your money keeps up with you.
A Brief Introduction to Skylight Pay Card
The Skylight ONE Prepaid Mastercard gets issued by Axos Bank, Republic Bank & Trust Company, or SunTrust Bank under license from Mastercard International Incorporated. The issuing bank can be visible on the back of the card. This card is accepted wherever Visa debit cards are accepted.
The major role of the issuing Bank is to hold the money which is deposited to Skylight ONE Card Accounts. Patent numbers 6,000,608 and 6,189,787 may get used to license specific goods and services. All and all, this card is a turnkey solution that facilitates businesses to implement their payroll programs.
How to activate Skylightpaycard.com?
Prepaid debit cards issued by SkylightPayCard can get activated digitally. Make sure to complete the procedures below to enroll your SkylightPayCard.
- First of all, Click the blue “Activate / Enroll” icon in the middle of the main page. Alternatively, go to www.skylightpaycard.com/account/activation to register your profile.
- In the specific field, type your SkylightPayCard’s 16-digit card number.
- In the next section, insert the security code found on the back of the card.
- Validate your identification by pressing the “Next” tab.
- To enroll your Netspend SkylightPayCard Visa or MasterCard prepaid card, finish the verification system by completing the onscreen instructions.
How does Skylightpaycard work?
Before applying for the Skylight One Card, it’s essential to know how and where it works.
- Gas stations
If you pick Debit and enter your PIN at the station, an approval restriction of up to $75 may get put on your account. Choose Credit alternatively. Bring your card inside and give it to the operator.
While clearing a dinner bill, remember that the payment can only get executed if you have adequate funds to meet the expense with a 20% charge.
Steps to login Skylightpaycard com active
Once you’ve set up your SkylightPayCard account, you’ll be able to use it. You can then log in whenever you wish. Complete the steps below to connect to your SkylightPayCard.
- Go to www.skylightpaycard.com to access the SkylightPayCard login page.
- In the Username area, type your payment card’s username.
- In the password field, type your password.
- If you wish to keep this data for the future, use the “Remember Me” option.
- To confirm your identity, select the grey “Login” icon.
How to know your balance with Skylightpaycard?
There are three ways in which you can learn about the Skylightpaycard balance. You can either call them, send a text, or visit their official website.
- Method 1: Contact the toll-free balance inquiry line on the back of your card 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To check your status, insert your card details and PIN.
- Method 2: Send the word “BAL” to the number 22622 on your phone. Look for an SMS with your available funds on your smartphone. Usage charges may exist.
- Method 3: Go to https://www.netspend.com/skylightone/ to get started. Use Internet Banking to handle your account.
SkylightPayCard is a payment card, labeled as a payment program card. The members can use the card’s services to pay their bills at retailers, gas stations, and restaurants. It is an authentic SkylightPayCard payment program card and is thus worth opting for. We hope you have enjoyed reading the article and found it informative. For more such information and activation guides, keep visiting the site regularly.