The Xbox One is now live the second screen of entrainment for their fans, it’s very attractive to design to get the whole experience like Xbox One SmartGlass.
Basically, the concept of Smart-Glass is easy enough for limited at home movie watchers, game console owners and music lovers. Also to the Television, and the know-how that relies on it, are no longer retiring experiences. However, the most of the users watch football games and movies with a laptop or tablet in front of them.
So, forget it all these capitalize on that concept—The Microsoft introduced the most expansive and unbelievable experience to the Xbox SmartGlass in 2012. Well, Xbox SmartGlass gives users to second-screen experienced for whatever kind of activity and entrainment they are currently enjoying. Since its introduction, Microsoft has added a few new features to the version of Xbox One SmartGlass that is available for free to Xbox One users. Here’s I show you how to setup it and how it works on your Xbox One console.
Let’s start with The Xbox One Smart Glass app to use on your Windows device as a companion remote control for your Xbox One console.
Download The Xbox One SmartGlass app for all platforms like Android iPhone and Windows Pc or Xbox one.
Note: The Xbox 360 SmartGlass app will not work on your Xbox One console. You must install the Xbox One SmartGlass app.
To use the Xbox One SmartGlass app on a tablet or PC running Windows, you need:
- It’s required to tablet or PC running on Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows RT
- Also, it allows Microsoft account and an associated Xbox Live profile
- An Internet connection or local network connection capable of connecting to your Xbox One console
Note SmartGlass performance varies based on the speed of your network connection and the processing power of your tablet or PC.
Download and Install the Xbox One SmartGlass app from Microsoft Store
- First Off, Open the Start screen on your Windows-based device or PC.
- And Go to the Windows Store.
- At the right of the screen on your Windows-based device or PC, swipe the Search charm.
- And Search to SmartGlass.
- Find the version of the Xbox SmartGlass app that’s compatible with your Windows-based device or PC, and then click Install.
- After a few second App was installed, an Xbox SmartGlass icon will display on your Start screen.
How to Set up SmartGlass on your Xbox One
SmartGlass connection requirements:
The Xbox one SmartGlass is required the better connection that easy to connect between your Xbox One and a connected device. Both your console and the connected device must be turned on and signed in to Xbox Live. You can connect over:
- A local or home network
- The Internet
- A 3G or 4G cellular data network
The faster and more reliable your connection, the better performance SmartGlass will deliver. For best results, we recommend using your local network.
Steps to Set up SmartGlass on your Xbox One:
Here’s how to get SmartGlass app and running on your console:
- First, off Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- And go to the Settings and then select All Settings.
- Click on Preferences and then select Xbox app connections.
- In Xbox app connections, select the option that best meets your needs.
After a setup SmartGlass on your Xbox One, so it’s now you’re all watching television shows and movies that support it and moreover Xbox SmartGlass also turns into a companion app, that gives watchers to all the information they might want about the video their TV Shows and movies. SmartGlass companion experiences include everything from the names and biographies of specific characters to a real-world journal about what’s going on in the movie at that specific time.
Unluckily, all movies and television shows don’t sport SmartGlass functionality. So you’ll need to look for the SmartGlass logo if you want to experience the functionality with your next movie.
Entertainingly sufficient to say, SmartGlass will also grab in rank about television shows and movies being stream through its native Netflix app.