Have you ever considered playing the background sound on Android without opening any app or website? If yes, then this article is for you. Playing background audio will surely keep you occupied while making your time more productive.
But here, the question arises – how can you execute this process without putting in much effort? Or is it even possible? If all these questions bother you, then fret not, as we are here to assist.
Our experts have come up with different methods to get it done quickly. So, what keeps you waiting for now? Scroll down the page and find different simple yet effective methods to turn your thoughts into reality. Follow the steps below carefully, and you can play videos and audio in the background.
Is it Possible to Play Background Sound on Android Smartphones?
Before we move on to the methods, let’s quickly review whether or not it’s even possible to play background audio on Android Smartphones. So, the answer is YES. There’s no denying that
Android smartphones allow you to multitask when using your device in a fast-paced environment. You can either use Android’s native music app to play the audio in the background or another third-party application to get the task done.
It’s no rocket science to understand the benefits of playing background audio on Android smartphones. It automatically increases the level of entertainment in the workplace while adding thrill and excitement to mundane tasks. In addition, playing background music lightens the mood and keeps you engaged when working in a stressful environment.
So, are you ready to uncover some common yet effective methods to get the job done? Keep scrolling the page to the end, and try using these solutions to bring your imagination to life.
The 3 Practical Methods to Play Background Sound on Android Smartphones
Let’s explore the best methods to play the background sound on Android smartphones without further ado. There’s no sequence to using it; thus, you can try any of them to get the outcome.
1. Through the Music App
The standard and most straightforward method to play the background audio track on your smartphone is to use the native Music application. This method works on all the audio streaming apps that exist, be it the native app or any other audio streaming option. The best part about using this solution is that it works on both Android and iPhones, so you don’t have to find another solution for your iPhones.
Read through the instructions and follow them step-by-step to complete the process.
- Unlock the Android phone and launch any music app.
- Play your favorite track and tap on the Home button to return to the home screen at once. You’ll find that the audio will still be playing in the background.
2. Use the MX Player
The second effective method you can use to play the background sound on Android smartphones is the MX player app. It lets you play locally stored media in the background. Now, here’s the catch. This application can not just play the audio track but also the web series or any other video stored on your phone in the background. Here’s how to do it.
- Download and install the MX Player on your Android and launch the app on your phone.
- Click three horizontal lines on the top of the screen to open the Settings menu.
- There, you must locate the Local Player Settings. Click on it and search for the Background Play option.
- Toggle this option, and that’s it. You can now play audio and videos in the background without any hindrance.
3. Via YouTube Premium
Are you still looking for methods to play the background sound on Android? Well, in that case, turn to YouTube premium and enjoy your favorite track or video without getting stuck to the app.
YouTube Premium is a paid service from YouTube that stops ads while allowing you to play background tracks. In addition, it also allows you to download videos in HD quality, so you can enjoy watching them without an internet connection.
Here’s the step-by-step guide to using the videos as the background sound on Android.
- Launch YouTube on your Android and sign into your account with a premium membership. Remember that the method won’t work if you try using it with the free account.
- Play any video you like as you would normally do, and click the Home button to make it a background sound. Interesting, isn’t it?Now your video is running as background sound, and you can do anything to make the most of your time.
That’s all about it. We hope our research will help you understand how to play the background sounds on Android without hassle. All these methods are tried and tested; hence, you can opt for any of them. Most importantly, you don’t have to spend extra bucks to enjoy the background sound on Android, which makes this feature more desirable than ever.
If you face any queries when using these solutions, then feel free to connect with us in the comments below, and we’ll look into the same. For more such updates, get in touch with us.