Looking forward to ordering school pictures but have no idea where to start? Sign up with the MyLifeTouch portal right away and get your job done with much ease and comfort. This American-based photography company has all kinds of images for you to cater to the different requirements of people from all age groups.
Curious to know more about this portal? Continue scrolling the page and get to know about MyLifeTouch and the steps to create an account hassle-free.
A Complete Guide To MyLifeTouch Login
Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, Lifetouch Inc. is one of the leading photography organizations. Their Canadian activities are based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, and are founded by Eldon Rothgeb and R. Bruce Reinecker as National School Studios (NSS) in 1936 and got established as MyLifeTouch in March 1948.
It is a subsidiary of Shutterfly Inc., a company based in Redwood City, California, and offers pictures for individuals, institutions, and religious sites. The firm employs over 22,000 people and works in all 50 states and Canada.
In addition to this, visual assistance is given to internal and external customers via Lifetouch Media Productions, making it a one-stop solution to meet your photography needs. Moreover, the organization has photography studios all around the United States and Canada.
The following business units are under the corporate umbrella:
- Lifetouch National School Studios Inc. specializes in student photography, including sports, prom and dance, and yearbooks, from preschool to high school graduation.
- JCPenney Portraits, Cilento Photography, and Lifetouch Business Portraits are among the 800 photographic studios representing Lifetouch Portrait Studios Inc. in the retail sector.
- Lifetouch Services Inc. offers Yearbooks and memory books of high quality.
- Lifetouch Preschool Portraits Inc. specializes in photographing infants and toddlers.
Steps to view LifeTouch pictures on Shutterfly
Once you’ve safely acquired your Lifetouch photographs, it’s simple to go back and watch them on Shutterfly. You can view images either from the Shutterfly webpage or through the mobile application. Here’s how to do it:
From the Shutterfly mobile application:
- When you get logged in to the Shutterfly application, go to Pictures, then Albums, and then Lifetouch. If your profiles are connected, Lifetouch photographs will appear here.
Via Shutterfly Webpage
- Log into the Shutterfly account.
- Go to ‘My Pictures,’ then ‘Albums,’ then ‘Lifetouch’ from your file choice. Lifetouch photos should be visible in this directory.
- You can see all of your Lifetouch photographs in one location on your personalized Lifetouch site, along with product designs designed only for you.
How to create a MyLifeTouch Account?
Wondering about how to create an account on MyLifeTouch? Keep on reading to know the step-by-step instructions to do so.
- At first, go to google.com and type www.my.lifetouch.com into the search box.
- Tap Sign up for an account or make the new one.
- When you click sign up, you’ll get taken to a page where you may add your email address.
- Fill in the blanks with all of the necessary information.
- When you sign in to your MyLifeTouch profile, you indicate that you accept all of the project’s and company’s terms of service.
- Type the correct code to prove you are not a machine.
- You won’t have to bother regarding confirmation if all of your information is valid. Your application to create an account will be approved once all of the validations through OTP get completed.
- If you are a company representative, you will get given a user ID and password to connect with once you have been enrolled or approved as a company representative.
- You can pick your favorite password for both clients and staff. Make sure it’s at least eight characters long and case-appropriate.
- To proceed and complete the procedure, click OK. You can sign in using the information you receive once you have received your profile.
Have you forgotten your password?
If you have missed your password, don’t be concerned as we are here to assist. Take the following steps to get your account credentials back.
- Go to www.my.lifetouch.com from Google.com.
- Sign in by tapping the sign-in button.
- The choice to forget your password gets located at the bottom of the page. It should get tapped.
- Once you’ve selected Forgot Password, you’ll get prompted to enter your user ID.
- You’ll receive an OTP on the phone number linked with the username you just provided.
- Enter the OTP as soon as possible to avoid making a mistake. If you don’t get the OTP in the specified time, click Resend and try again.
- Now type in and confirm your new password.
- With this password, you may log in. You can store the password on your phone by using the Remember Me feature.
MyLifeTouch is a popular platform with millions of users all around the world. It has scaled new heights of success and its popularity speaks for itself. Since its inception, LifeTouch has managed to reach millions of consumers at once. That’s all about it. Create an account on this portal and enjoy photos to enliven your memories.