Gone are the days when students used to ditch their studies owing to the weak financial conditions of their homes. Nowadays, several scholarships and other methods work to help them continue fulfilling their dreams. One such option is MOHELA Loan.
It is one of the leading federal student loan servicers that bridges the gap between students and scholarship providers. They have been serving the industry for over 40 years and thus know how to manage loans and answer any account questions to ease the process.
Are you new to the MOHELA Student loan login and need help figuring out the process? Well then, you’ve reached the rightmost link. The guide covers all essential information about MOHELA and its login process. So, what keeps you waiting for now? Scroll down the page and find everything you want to know about the process.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Logging Into the MOHELA Account
Without further ado, let’s unveil the process of the MOHELA account login, so you can easily access the account and make the most out of it. But before you jump into it, make sure you have a strong internet connection and all the required credentials. Let’s check it out and get started.
- First of all, open the web browser of your choice and navigate to the official site of MOHELA.
- Locate the Login window on the homepage and move to the next step.
- There, you’ll be asked to enter the Username and Password to initiate the login process. Also, if you want to save time and effort, then tick the checkbox saying, Remember Me to save the credentials to your browser.
- Once done, tap the Login button at the bottom and access your MOHELA account easily.
How to reset the MOHELA Account password or username?
Forgot password or username and are thinking about how to get them back? MOHELA understands that you are just a human with a strong tendency to forget your credentials. Hence, it offers an easy opportunity to retrieve all this information in no time. Follow the steps mentioned below and get it done in no time.
- Launch the MOHELA website on your web browser and go to the Login Window.
- You’ll find the Forgot Password and User Name buttons at the bottom, and you must click them according to your needs.
- Once you select your query, a new window will appear on the screen, where you have to choose among three options, Borrower, Both Borrower and Cosigner, and Cosigner, based on your account type.
- Select the option and click the “Submit” button. Now, enter the Date of Borth and SSN/ Account Number in the respective boxes, and tap the “Submit Button” to proceed next.
- Once done, an email will be sent to the registered mobile number and email id associated with the Account Number you have entered.
- Follow the instructions mentioned in that link and reset your username or password accordingly.
There you have it!! Logging into the MOHELA account isn’t rocket science, and you can easily do it without much effort. However, ensure you enter the correct information to avoid any hassle later. If you find any problem logging into the account, contact us in the comment section below, and we would love to assist you in your hour of need.
For more information and similar guides, keep visiting the page regularly.