Discovery Plus has a huge library of free shows and shows that are only available on Discovery Plus, known as Discovery Plus originals. Also, it’s worth paying for the Plus subscription.
The best thing about Discovery Plus is that it keeps adding new on-demand content. People still don’t know if they should turn on Discovery Plus or not. Some of them didn’t even know how to activate Discovery Plus on their TVs.Users aren’t completely happy with this, though. So, the next step is to show a guide that will help people turn on Discovery Plus on TV.
Discovery Plus works with smart TVs with Android TV version 5.0 or later, Samsung Smart TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, iPad, Apple TV, and Xbox. So, let’s get started right away on how to activate Discovery Plus on the TV.
- 1 How to Get Discovery Plus to Work on your TV
- 2 Final Words: How to Activate Discovery Plus on TV
How to Get Discovery Plus to Work on your TV
Imagine that you are interested in purchasing the premium plan so that you may immerse yourself in a new universe with the newest original programs that are available on Discovery Plus. So, let’s look at the different ways you can turn on Discovery Plus on your TV.
Have you heard of Roku TV? Let us tell you that Discovery Plus is now available on both Roku TV and Amazon Fire TV. This means that you can now watch as much entertainment as you want with Discovery Plus.
How to Activate Discovery Plus on Roku TV
You can use Roku TV to get to Discovery Plus. Here’s how to set up Discovery Plus on your Roku TV.
- To begin, use the remote that came with your Roku streaming device and press the Home button.
- After navigating, select the Streaming Channels option from the drop-down menu to enter the Channel Store.
- At the top of the Channel Store, you’ll see a list of categories with names like “popular,” “featured,” and “new.”
- At this point, you should put “Discovery Plus” into the search bar.
- Considering that Discovery Plus is a premium service, you will need to select the “Buy” option in order to subscribe. After that, the installation of the Discovery Plus channel will proceed without further intervention.
- If you have a Roku account, you will be prompted to enter any PINs or passwords that are associated with it.
How to Activate Discovery Plus on Amazon Fire TV
It is possible to use Discovery Plus on devices that are compatible with the Amazon Fire TV Stick. However, before you do that, you need to make sure that your device is capable of running Discovery Plus. Follow the steps we list below to use this: –
- Make sure your Fire Device is turned on.
- Press the button labeled “Search” on your remote control to look for the Discovery Plus channel.
- Then, pick the right app from the list of results.
- Following that, select the Get option.
- The app will then be downloaded and set up by Amazon in just a few seconds.
- Once the application has been installed, you should now launch the Discover Plus app on the Amazon Fire device you have.
- Either sign in using the Discovery Plus account you already have or set up a new account, and then purchase a Plus subscription.
- Once you sign in, you’ll be able to watch all the Plus content on your TV right away.
How Activate Discovery Plus on Apple TV
- Turn on your Apple TV and go to the App store.
- Look for Discovery Plus in the App Store.
- Choose the right result from the list that comes up.
- You can also search the Discovery Plus app by speaking.
- Tap the button that says “Install.” The app will now be installed on your Apple TV by itself.
- Finally, you can sign in and start using Discovery Plus.
How to Activate Discovery Plus on Android TV
- Turn on your Android TV and open the Play Store right away.
- Now, use the search menu to look for Discovery Plus.
- Then, choose the right one from the list of search results.
- Tap the button that says “Install.” The app will now be installed on your Android TV by itself.
- Now, sign in with the account information you got when you signed up for Plus, and enjoy the premium Discovery Plus content.
- Remember that this app might not work on your Android TV if it’s running a version of Android lower than 5.0.
How to Activate Discovery Plus on Xbox One
- Turn on your Xbox One and go to the section called “Store.”
- Choose the search option from the list of categories.
- Then, type “Discovery Plus” and choose the right one from the list that comes up.
- You will now be taken to its store page.
- To install it on your Xbox One, go to the right side of the screen and select the option labeled “Get it Free.”
- But before that, a warning about in-app purchases will pop up. Tap “Confirm” to move forward with the installation.
- After installation, go to My Apps and Games and open the Discovery Plus app.
- Finally, use your premium account to sign in and enjoy the Discovery Plus collection.
Final Words: How to Activate Discovery Plus on TV
Procedures have been broken down into step-by-step format since Discovery Plus is compatible with all of the platforms listed above. If you get stuck and can’t activate, leave a comment below and I’ll be there to help you.