Self-Service Portal, popularly known as SSP, has recently launched the ICAI admit card for students who have submitted applications on time. This document acts like an admission ticket to the examination hall; hence, it should be downloaded on time and kept safe until the process is over.
The ICAI admit card will be available in online mode only and thus candidates must be aware of the online ticket downloading process to avoid any hassle later on. Remember that you will not be able to take the exam in the absence of this admission ticket.
Do you want to know more about the SSP portal login and admit card download process? Well, in that case, scroll down the page to the end and find everything about the portal you are looking for. Let’s get into it.
A Brief Information about SSP Portal
The SSP portal is ICAI’s online application system for students. This web portal was designed and developed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) to provide various online services to its members, students, and other stakeholders.
The portal provides single-window access to various online services offered by the ICAI, such as online admission to ICAI courses, e-registration of firms/companies, payment of annual subscription/practice fees, etc.
The SSP portal can be accessed through the ICAI website (www.icai.org). The portal has been developed keeping in mind the diverse needs of the ICAI members; hence provides a simple and user-friendly interface for easy navigation and use.
What is ICAI Exam?
The ICAI Exam is the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India’s flagship exam. It is a national-level examination conducted by the institute every year to test the accounting and finance knowledge of students who have completed their CA courses. The exam is conducted in offline mode in English and Hindi.
The students must have to score minimum cutoff marks to pass the examination. The course is divided into three stages, Foundation, Intermediate, and Final. According to the paper pattern, there are a total of 8 papers in CA Intermediate, which are further categorized into two groups. The types of questions will be subjective and objective.
A Complete Guide to Logging into SSP Portal
Logging into the SSP Portal isn’t a big deal and you can easily carry out the process without much hassle. To log into the SSP Portal, you will need your ICAI login ID and password. Once you have these credentials, you can easily carry out the process in a matter of seconds. Below are mentioned the detailed instructions for the same. Scroll down the page and read them thoroughly.
- First of all, visit the ICAI website in the web browser of your choice and click on the “Self-Service Portal” option available on the homepage.
- Now, a new window will appear on the screen where you have to fill in the user id, and password, received at the time of registration. Make sure you enter the correct information to avoid any trouble later on.
- Next, click on the Login button and you are now done.
How to Download ICAI Admit Card?
Are you looking forward to downloading the ICAI admit card but have no idea about where to begin? Don’t worry as we are here to help you. Follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below and carry out the process with ease. The process is simple and straightforward, and should only take a few minutes. Execute the process religiously and do not miss any of the single steps to avoid the hiccup.
- First of all, you need to open the official link of the ICAI portal and go to the Admit Card window available on the home page.
- There, you need to enter a few details to complete the process. These details include the Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Security Code (which will be mentioned on the website).
- Once you are done adding the info, click on the Login button and you are good to download the admit card. Take a printout of your ICAI Admit Card and keep it safe until the process ends.
A Few Things to Know About the Admit Card
Once you have downloaded your ICAI admit card, make sure to print it out and bring it with you on the day of the exam. without a valid admit card, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Here are mentioned a few things that you should keep into account when downloading the admit card.
- The official authority won’t send the admit card in person, so you have to download it as soon as it releases on the portal.
- The admit card download window will remain open for a limited period of time; hence, don’t waste a minute and get this online ticket as soon as possible.
- The admit card is the only way to get entered the examination hall. The absence of this document will prohibit your entry; thus creating massive trouble.
- This document contains essential details about the exam and the candidate, such as the day and date of the exam, venue, candidate’s photo, signature, and other important rules that need to be followed on the exam day.
- The importance of an admit card lies in its ability to verify the identity of the candidate and to ensure that only eligible candidates are allowed to appear for the examination.
That’s all about the guide on how to log into the SSP portal and how to download the ICAI admit card. We hope our research will help you fetch this document easily. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below and we will be happy to assist you.
Without an admit card, a candidate would not be able to appear for the examination. Therefore, it is essential for a candidate to possess a valid and up-to-date admit card to avoid any last-minute hassle. Do share your feedback with us and keep visiting the page regularly for more updates.