There’s no doubt that PayPal is the world’s most trusted international payment method which allows friends, families, and businesses to send and receive money easily. But since the world is full of hackers, there have been many incidents of PayPal hack noted especially in PayPal Hack 2020. Now we cannot say PayPal hack 2020 would go down or not. However, here we gonna tell you how hackers hack PayPal account.
Weather you have already gone through the PayPal account hacked or PayPal money hack, you can get your answer about your every question on how they do PayPal hack. Well, if you do Google, you get many questions about the “how to hack paypal and add money” “paypal hack 2020” “paypal accounts with money hacked” “paypal hacks that work” “paypal hack without verification” “hack paypal account email and password” “how to hack paypal for free money” “request money paypal hack” etc. So, these search quarries indicate that there has been many paypal hacks happening around the world. So, here we are gonna explain you everything about the Paypal hack 2020.
Let’s See How Hackers Hack Your Paypal Account
- It depends on what happened and what device was used.
- It depends on the details in your checking account.
Two Paypal hacked account user complains.
“Me too I got hacked and they used $300. I gotten a password change email which I never do. I tried to log in and couldn’t so I did a password recovery. I manage to look my summary and it was pending charged for $300 so I called paypal to report it and I was put on hold so I left a number to call me back. By the time they called me the process was completed. I made a report for unauthorized purchased and they denied it! WTF!”
“I found out a few hours ago that someone bought airline tickets using my paypal account. I saw a email from Paypal that I was charge almost $900 for a flight I never booked. They wiped out my Paypal balance plus took money from my checking account. I immediatly called Paypal for help and they opened a ticket. I have also changed my password + security questions. “
Note: Here we shared the one incident of one Paypal hack 2018.
- First of all, you should check the the address of mail sender. When you get a mail from Paypal look what is write after “@”. It must be “paypal.com”.
- After that, just center out for text errors in the mail. In the official mail from Paypal you won’t have find any errors, but the format of Original mail of PayPal And Phishing Page Both are same.
- If Hackers don’t do above two mistakes and you open the link given by Hackers/them, then check out for the URL, it should be “com” or “paypal.co.uk” or “PayPal.in” depending upon the country or where you live. As you can see from the image given below shows “qaypal .co.uk”. So, don’t every try log in from there.
- See All above Pictures and one more thing hackers hack your PayPal account only by phishing, but you have to focus on small things that I tell you above in the post.
- So this is how the email looks after you enter your login details. if you login in Fake Paypal phishing page then your Paypal login credential is in the wrong hands then you the possibility of PayPal account hacked will increase.
So, hopefully, now you understand the process of Paypal hacking. If you are once Paypal user and have faced any Paypal hack before, then please do share with us so that we can warm other Paypal users around the world.