Nursing plays a major role in the healthcare industry; hence, it is mandatory to have a regulatory body to enforce regulations in its education and practice.
Whether you NCK, also known as the Nursing Council of Kenya, is a widely popular accreditation authority that mainly accredited programs related to nursing and midwifery professions.
This portal is established with the aim to develop and maintain education standards in the country. It was established by the Nurses Act Cap 257 of the Laws of Kenya and works towards well-regulating the nurses and other midwifery services. You will be amazed to find out that NCK has accreditated or approved 121 nursing institutions all over Kenya that train students at a degree, basic, and post-basic diploma level.
To achieve its objective, NCK mainly works with regional, national, and international organizations while ensuring patient safety and incredible health services across the country. Here’s a comprehensive guide entailing all mandatory details about this accreditation authority. Keep scrolling the page and make yourself aware of the NCK login and registration process.
What services are mainly offered by the NCK Portal?
NCK, or the National Council of Kenya, mainly offers six services, including
- Student Indexing
- Accreditation of Training Centers
- Registration and Licensing
- Compliance and professionalism
- Approved Training Institution
How to register with the NCK portal?
Registering with the NCK portal is a four-step process and you have to follow the guide carefully to avoid any mess later on. To cut through the clutter and save your time and effort, we have compiled a step-by-step guide for your readers to follow. Do not miss out on any of the single steps and get the registration done with ease.
Step 1: Registration
- First of all, users need to launch the official portal of the NCK and go to the “Not Registered” tab.
- It will redirect you to another page, where you have to choose the category as “Practitioner”.
- Now, enter the information as asked, such as your NCK Registration Number, ID, and Email Address.
- After that, tap on the “Register for Online Services” option. Once you are done with this, the portal will send you an activation link to your registered email address.
Step 2: Activate your Account
- Now as you receive the activation link, go to your registered email address and click on that link to continue the process. This is mainly done to verify the email address you have entered in the previous step.
Step 3: Modify your profile
- As soon as you account gets activated, its time to complete or edit your profile.
- There, you need to upload a passport photo, create a username and password, and add the contact info.
- Check the information you have added thoroughly and click “Ok” to update your profile information.
- Tap “Login to View Courses” to carry out Online CPD.
Step 4: Registration Completed
- You are now successfully registered with the NCK Portal. Now, the system dashboard offers you with different functions, where you can modify your profile, undertake online CPD curses, and more.
- If you wish to renew your license, then just click on the “Renewal” link to get it done.
How to Sign into your NCK Account?
Got registered and wondering about how to log into the account? Carry out the instructions mentioned below and access your NCK account in less than no time.
- Open the official portal of the NCK and go to the Sign In tab available on the homepage.
- A new window will get popped up where you have to enter the registered email id or username along with the password.
- Now click on the Sign In button and get started.
This is all about the Nursing Council of Kenya and its registration process. Accessing your NCK account or getting registered with the portal is simple and straightforward. The website is easy to use and you don’t require any tech expertise to use it.
We hope our research has helped you learn about the portal. Feel free to share this information with others and keep visiting the page for more such guides.