Kodi has a recently releases the new updates that can be stopped many previous Kodi install methods from working. You have to know that the Kodi is an open source powerful app that allows you to access your videos, music, photos, and podcast conveniently. You can stream thousands of sources across the world via Kodi. It can run on Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, and Mac OS X. Now it is available for the Android TV platforms. Well, we already discussed How to Connect Stream Kodi to Chromecast. Today, we are here with another process to install Kodi on the Amazon Fite TV or Fire TV Stick.
Here you can easily customize Kodi, and add it for more fun when you can Install Exodus on Kodi. Amazon recently updates version to the Fire TV stick that has stopped the old Kodi installation process. Since the Kodi was removed from the Amazon Store, most of the people are searching for the way to get the Kodi on a Fire TV or Fire TV Sticks. So do not worry here I can explain you very briefly. Let walk with me for the best working procedure to download and install Kodi on a Fire TV or Fire TV Stick.
Steps to Install Kodi on an Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick
- First, you need to Select the nav tabs and scroll right to reach “Settings” then Select “Device” on your Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick.
- And then Click on Developer Option.
- Turn “ON” the App from Unknown Source.
- Download and install Downloader App from the Amazon App Store.
- Enter the https://kodi.tv/download on the Downloader app.
- Select the Android App, and the Fire TV is running Android operating system, so you have to download Kodi Android app.
- Select “ARMV7A 32Bit” for the Amazon Fire TV, you can find another one as per your requirement.
- Now, click on Install.
After a few seconds waiting for the whole installation process, once the install complete, it should show up in the recent section on the homepage. Now you can also customize the Kodi on your Amazon Fire TV/TV Stick. You can add some of your favorite add-ons to change the Kodi to browse media file appropriately.
Kodi recently breaks out the Kodi v18 for the 64-bit Windows PC and also support for the Xbox.
If Kodi does not show up in the App section then you can install it by heading into Setting → Applications → Manage to Install Applications → Kodi → Launch Application.
This is it…! You have now successfully installed Kodi on Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick.