If you are a loyal Apple user, you are potentially tired of the limited features available on the devices. Lack of access to third-party apps, customization, etc. is bound to affect your user experience. Don’t worry though because you aren’t the only person with the same complaint.
Platforms and software like Cydia Impactor enable iOS users to bypass that limitation and make the most out of their devices. But, the question is, “How do you download this software to your iOS device?”
This article will explain everything you need to know about downloading CydiaImpactor on iOS 16, iOS 15 &iOS 14.
What is Cydia Impactor?
CydiaImpactor is a popular iOS jailbreaking tool that allows you to use and access features that aren’t otherwise available on iPhones. Having this software in the iPhones allows you to sideload applications that aren’t officially available on Apple devices.
In simpler terms, having Cydia impactor on your iPhone allows you to download apps that aren’t available in the App Store. What’s great about this software is that it doesn’t affect your device and enables you to customize your iPhone according to your desire.
What are the main features of Cydia impactor?
Cydia impactor offers a variety of features that you normally wouldn’t get access to in your standard iPhone.
Some of the most potent features of this jailbreaking tool include:
- App sideloading: Enables users to sideload unofficial or third-party apps to iPhone.
- IPA signing: Allows IPA signing to make it easier to download third-party apps to iPhones.
- Support jailbreaking: Enables users to sideload a variety of jailbreaking tools to iPhone to allow better customizations.
- Cross-platform compatibility: Not just iOS devices, CydiaImpactor also works with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
If you are tired of the restrictions that come with Apple devices, especially in terms of features and apps, downloading CydiaImpactor can streamline that process for you.
How to Download Cydia Impactor?
When considering downloading Cydia Impactor, one thing that you have to cross-check is ensuring that your iPhone’s two-factor authentication is disabled.
Once that’s confirmed, follow the steps mentioned:
- Open any browser and open CydiaImpactor’s official website
- From there, you need to find the device-compatible download link and click on it.
- Your downloaded file will most likely be a zipped folder whose contents you need to extract.
- Then, connect your iOS device to your PC using a USB cable.
- Open the extracted download folder and find CydiaImpactor and launch the software.
- Once it’s open, choose your device from the dropdown list.
- To install an IPA file, you need to drag and drop it to the opened CydiaImpactor window.
- For verification, enter your Apple ID and password.
- Wait until the IPA file has been signed by Cydia and then proceed with the installation process.
- In your iOS device, open Settings and click on General.
- Tap on Profile and Device management and find the certificate for the CydiaImpactor app you installed.
- Tap on Trust.
And, that’s all. Your Cydia Impactor software is successfully installed on your iOS device.
Downloading the Cydia Impactor software to your iOS device is a little bit complicated. However, we’d recommend you keep a check on the downloaded file and only access it if it’s from the official website. Avoid random app stores online that aren’t reliable.