Digitization has brought us many things that make our life very easy. Managing your money has also gone digital. Plastic money and online money have become a new trend. But in order to make all these things more secure, banks have made some necessary steps and methods that need to be followed in order to use the newly received credit card. Since you are here, it is obvious that you want to activate your new FirstPremierCard.
The First Premier Card service provider offers numerous methods to activate FirstPremierCard easily. But before jumping to the activation process of your FirstPremierCard, you need to make sure that your registered customer at mypremiercreditcard.com. This free account at the FirstPremierCard web portal will allow users to manage their cards and also help them to make payments of the card.
- 1 Methods to Activate My First Premier Card?
- 2 How to Activate My FirstPremierCard Through Online
- 3 How to Activate My FirstPremierCard Through Customer Call Service
- 4 How to Activate My First Premier Credit Card Through ATM
- 5 How to Make Payment of First Premier Card Easily?
Methods to Activate My First Premier Card?
These are the three methods to activate your FirstPremierCard.
- Activation process of FirstPremierCard via internet banking
- Activation process of FirstPremierCard via Customer Support Service
- Activation process of FirstPremierCard via ATM
In this article, we are going to show you how you can activate your first premier bank card easily. This is a mandatory process given by the bank. The step by step process is given here to help you out with everything you need to activate your first premier credit card. Let’s see how to do it:
How to Activate My FirstPremierCard Through Online
Here’s the complete guide on how to activate your new FirstPremierCard at its official website.
- Open the official website of the FirstPremierCard on your smartphone or PC.
- Fill in the user ID and the password in the required field. If you are a new customer then you have to enroll yourself from the option titled “enroll.”
- Now after entering the Username and the password, hit the log in option.
- You will see the option to activate a new card, click on it.
- Here, you need to enter the card details such as card number and others.
- Once you have entered everything, submit the request and your card will activate in a few hours.
How to Activate My FirstPremierCard Through Customer Call Service
In order to follow this process, you need to use the mobile number registered at the bank. Here’s the complete guide on how to activate your new FirstPremierCard by phone call.
- You need to make a call at 1800 987 5521
- You need to listen to the IVR instruction at the press the key to activate your new card.
- This may ask you to enter your account number. You have to provide it.
- Here, you may need to confirm your identity and then provide the card number and other information.
- Once all the details get confirmed, your new first premier card will be activated in a few hours by the system.
How to Activate My First Premier Credit Card Through ATM
In order to follow this method, you need to visit the nearby ATM of First Premier Bank – BankCard. Here’s the complete guide on how to activate your new FirstPremierCard by ATM.
- Go to the nearest ATM of the bank and insert the card in the machine,
- From options appear on the screen, select Activate your card
- Here, you need to enter your card number and other details.
- Then you need to confirm the One Time Password received on your registered phone number.
- Once you have done that all. Your FirstPremierCard will be activated shortly.
How to Make Payment of First Premier Card Easily?
There are multiple options to make payments of your FirstPremierCard by First Premier Bank. By phone and by the website are the best two methods to make payments, manager your account, and many other things. Here’s the process that we have extracted from the official first premier bank website – mypremiercreditcard.com.
A receipt sample is a great tool for businesses looking to create professional and accurate receipts for their customers. A receipt is a document that shows proof of purchase and contains information such as the date of sale, the items purchased, and the total amount paid.
FirstPremierCard – Make Payments by Phones
Checking Account Payments
- Need your ABA number & Checking Account number.
- This information must be from a personal checking account.
- No Business accounts, please.
Debit Card Payments
- Need your debit card account number and expiration date.
- Same day debit card payments are authorized immediately.
- Future dated debit card payments are authorized on the morning of the payment date.
Payments using the Automated Phone Service
A checking account or debit card payment can be made using the automated phone service.
Payment by phone posting times
- Payments made by 5:00 p.m. CT will be credited to the account as of the date received.
- Payments after 5:00 p.m. CT will be credited as of the next day.
- It may take us up to 2 days to process your payment. This means that you may not see the payment on your account for up to 2 days.
- To avoid a late fee, we must receive the payment by 5 P.M. central time on the due date.
FirstPremierCard – Make Payments on the Website
Checking Account Payments on the Website
- Need your ABA number and checking account number.
- This information must be from a personal checking account. No business accounts, please.
- Same payment posting times as Payment by Phone.
- There is no fee for this service.
ACI Payments, Inc
Debit card payments are not supported through mypremiercreditcard.com