National Pension Scheme Authority, commonly known as NAPSA, came into existence in 2000 to offer income security against many risks, including retirement, death, and invalidity. It strictly adheres to the laws of Zambia and is launched to facilitate pensioners and old people.
NAPSA features a mandate to register members, collect their contributions, invest funds, and pay benefits to its members. But here, the question arises – how to get registered with NAPSA or eNAPSA?
If you are a new member and need help figuring out the solution, this tutorial should interest you. Here, we’ve compiled a step-by-step eNAPSA registration guide for our readers’ convenience. Scroll down the page to the very end and utilize this portal to its maximum potential.
- 1 eNAPSA Member Registration Guide for Browser – Here are steps to follow!!
- 2 eNAPSA Registration Guide For Mobile App
- 3 Conclusion
eNAPSA Member Registration Guide for Browser – Here are steps to follow!!
Without further ado, let’s unearth the eNAPSA member or employee registration guide here. The process is simple and fuss-free as long as you stick to the instructions mentioned below. Let’s get started.
Step 1: Visit the Portal
- Kickstart the process by launching the NAPSA official portal. For this, you must require an updated web browser and a stable internet connection. Remember that the website may not work appropriately in the absence of a continuous network.
- Once you meet the requirements, open the web browser of your preference and navigate to the official URL of the NAPSA portal.
- As soon you reach the homepage, look out for Employee Login Window and select the Sign-Up option to get the registration process.
Step 2: Create Account
- The next step is to create an account with eNAPSA. For this, you must tap on the Account Management tab and then choose the Employees Management option.
Step 3: Enter the asked details
- Now is the time to enter the information asked in the online registration form. Make sure you enter the righteous details to avoid any glitches later on.
- Members are required to fill in details like Passport Number, Nationality, Title, First Name, Last Name, Employer Name, Mobile, Email, and Login ID.
- Once you are done adding the information, make sure to cross-verify it before proceeding toward account confirmation.
Step 4: Get credentials
- The official authority will send an SMS with SUPER USER login credentials, including Account Number, Login ID, and Password to the registered mobile number when your application is approved by NAPSA.
- Keep these details handy and safe, as they will help you access the dashboard or your NAPSA account in the future.
Step 5: Finalizing Registration
- As soon as you get the credentials, exit the window and open the eNAPSA login portal. Enter the information and access your account in seconds. And this concludes the member registration guide here.
eNAPSA Registration Guide For Mobile App
Are you using a NAPSA mobile app and wondering how to begin the registration process? Well, it’s as simple as the browser edition. All you have to do is follow the steps below to get started. Do not deviate from the guidelines below, and avoid getting stuck in the middle of nowhere.
Step 1: Download the app
- To begin the eNAPSA Registration 2023, download the using Google Play Store or Apple App Store, depending on your smartphone.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to get started.
Step 2: Opt for Phone Number Verification
- Once you are done downloading the phone app, it’s time to verify your mobile number to embark on the journey of registration.
- Click on the Get Started option, and enter the phone number you want to register with on the portal.
- Tap the Verify button at the bottom, and the app will send a code to the entered mobile number.
- Enter the verification code and select the “Validate Code” button to move to the next step.
Step 3: Begin member registration
- As soon as your number gets verified on the app, go to the Registration Window and select the appropriate registration type. Choose Domestic or Non-Domestic for Employers and Employed or Self-Employed for Employees (Members).
- Proceed to enter all the required information in the dedicated fields, such as first name, last name, email id, employer name, title, DOB, etc.
- Cross-verify the information and submit the form.
Step 4: Finalize Registration
- Once you have submitted the application to NAPSA, sit back and wait. If your application is approved, you will get an SMS with login credentials to your registered mobile number.
- Go back to the home screen and log into the eNAPSA account with your credentials.
The process of member registration with eNAPSA ends here. Getting yourself registered with NAPSA is the first step to avail of fund-related benefits. Hence, follow the guidelines above and complete the registration process in a jiffy. Do not skimp on instructions and make registration a breeze.