Wondering how to unlock the entertainment world of USA Network? Continue scrolling the page and find the guide on how to activate USA Network on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV. This cable channel is available on several digital platforms and lets you access a variety of TV shows to keep you occupied.
Curious to know more? Read the guide and learn about the USA Network, along with the guide to activate the same on your device.
A Brief Introduction to USA Network
The NBCUniversal Television and Streaming subsidiary of Comcast’s NBCUniversal owns USA Network, which gets distributed by NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment. It debuted in 1977 as a Sports Network, which in turn became one of the first national sports cable television networks.
Thereafter, the channel got relaunched on April 9, 1980, under its current name. Since then, the USA has slowly grown in prominence because of its unique programming, limited sports coverage, and long-standing relationship with WWE. As of September 2018, USA Network got offered commercially to around 90.4 million households in the United States.
Top 5 Options to Watch USA Network without Cable
- Sling TV
Cord-cutters love Sling TV, one of the most popular services available. The Orange bundle allows you to watch USA Network. However, Sling Blue does not. With a subscription to Sling TV, you get 50 hours of Cloud DVR. You may watch live TV. A free 3-day trial is available to customers.
A Hulu subscription gives access to a hub where you may watch USA Network shows. So you can catch up on whole seasons of iconic USA Network shows, including The Purge, White Collar, Burn Notice, Treadstone, and more. Hulu subscriptions are only $6.99 a month. You can sign up for a 30-day free trial with no strings attached.
- Fubo TV
FuboTV now offers a total of 118 live television channels, including sports, news, and entertainment. A 250-hour Cloud DVR gets included with a fuboTV subscription. As a result, you can record your favorite USA Network shows and view them later. You don’t have to use your Cloud DVR all of the time. Check your local channel lineup to discover what local stations and regional sports networks are available.
- DirecTV Stream
The Entertainment plan on DIRECTV STREAM includes 65+ channels, including USA Network. A monthly subscription costs $69.99. The channel list includes ESPN, Nickelodeon, and HGTV. Subscribers can stream on up to 20 different devices at the same time. There are 20 hours of Cloud DVR recording time and 40,000 movies and episodes available on demand.
How to Activate USANetwork on Amazon Fire TV?
- Select the Home screen on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Using the remote, look for the USA Network app on Amazon.
- Once you’ve found the channel, download the app for your device.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the app.
- An activation code will show on your TV screen when you activate the app.
- On a separate computer, use your preferred web browser to visit usanetwork.com/activatenbcu.
- After entering the activation code sent to you, click “CONTINUE.” You should now be able to watch all fictional and non-fuctional series, including Temptation Island, Queen of the South, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, The Proposal, Chrisley Knows Best, Miz & Mrs, WWE Next, and other popular shows.
How to Activate USAnetwork on Apple TV?
- Locate for “USA Network” in the App Store.
- After finding the channel you want, click the “Get” button.
- That will start the download and installation of the app on your device. Then go to the app section on your Apple TV to activate the app.
- As soon as you open the software, it will prompt you for an activation code.
- Note the code and visit usanetwork.com/activate/appletv or usanetwork.com/activatenbcu on a separate computer or mobile device.
- After inputting the activation code, select “CONTINUE” from the drop-down menu. The programming on the USA Network channel should be compatible with your device.
Steps to Activate USANetwork on Roku
Install the Roku app first before activating the channel. Follow the step-by-step guide here to complete the installation.
- To use your Roku device, turn it on and press the Home button on the Roku remote.
- The USA app will get available by going to “Roku Channel” and searching for it.
- To install the app on your device, click “Add Channel.”
- You must now log into your Roku account.
- Select “Channel Store” > “USA Network” from the drop-down menu.
- To activate the channel, you will get given a one-of-a-kind activation code. The code will show on the screen of your television.
- Take a note of the code and head to usanetwork.com/activatenbcu on Roku or usanetwork.com/activatenbcu on your computer.
- Click on the “CONTINUE” option after entering the already obtained activation code in the right field. The USA Network channel on Roku will take a few moments to activate.
Create an NBCUniversal account to gain unlimited entertainment from the United States. Although using the USA app to watch your favorite shows on your favorite screen appears to be straightforward, you must first go to the official website and complete the activation process.
So, now you’ve learned everything you need to know about setting up USA Network on your streaming device and watching episodes and movies. For more updates, stay connected with us.