Let’s show you how to Soft & Hard Reset Kindle Fire if you are wondering the solution then just follow the steps.
The Kindle Fire is not a smartphone that you easy to reset or restart your device. But if you want to fix out some bugs that are causing lags issues then you need to soft reset Kindle Fire device. Let’s we will talk about how to restart your device without doing anything to your data. On the other hand,
Basically there are two ways to reset your kindle fire device, first one is Soft reset and second one is hard reset that is easy to fix all your bugs but if you hard reset your Kindle Fire then you’ll lose all your data so you want to back up your all data before you factory reset your device.
How to Soft & Hard Reset Kindle Fire
Kindle Fire Soft Reset:
Basically, the soft reset is simply to restart your Kindle Fire device that without affect any issue or data loss. The mostly the soft reset uses when Fire is frozen or not responding. Let’s do these simple steps.
For 5th Generation Models (HD8 & HD10)
- Press and hold the “Volume Down” and “Power” buttons at the same time for 10 seconds until the device off.
For 1st – 4th Generation Models (HD & HDX)
- Press and hold “Power” button for 10 to 20 seconds until the device shuts off.
Kindle Fire Hard Reset:
If you want hard reset your kindle fire then first thing before you do it’s clear you’re all data so you need to proper backup it and ensure your Kindle Fire has at least a 30% battery charge level before performing these steps.
3rd – 7th Generation Models
- Just Navigate to “Settings” > “Device Options” > “Reset to Factory Defaults” > “Reset”
- First off turn off your kindle fire, after the press and hold “Volume Down” and “Power” simultaneously.
- The Amazon system recovery screen should appear. Use the volume buttons to toggle the selection to “wipe data/factory reset“.
- Just want to Press the “Power” button to choose the selection.
- Use the volume buttons to toggle the selection to “Yes — delete all user data“.
- Press “Power“.
1st & 2nd Generation Models
- Just Navigate to settings gear >“More…” > “Device” > “Reset to Factory Defaults” > “Erase everything“
This will erase all the settings and personal information from your Kindle Fire.