If you want to download the Samsung gear manager app for your smart device to connect with android and iPhone, the Samsung has a launches new Samsung gear app. What purpose of use this app on our smart devices? Basically Samsung Gear is a wearable smart device, and this smart device look like a watch.
Samsung gear Smart watch is connecting to your Android smart phone or iOS through the Smart Samsung Gear Manager application. When connected to your Android or iOS devices, Samsung Gear Manager lets you use all the features of your device on your wrist thus saving you the difficulty of moving your relatively larger phone in hand.
The Samsung galaxy gear manager is the very smart and intelligent companion for your android and iOS devices. And Samsung has to provide most useful functionality and easy to people attract. In the trends of smart devices Wearable technology is unique.
This app lets you use features and applications from the Galaxy App store on your device that may have been manufactured by companies other than Samsung.
Though previously restricted to Samsung manufactured devices only but now they have allowed it to be used on other third party Android devices as well. Although you will have to know about the compatibility of your device with Galaxy Gear before installing it.
Once you have the Samsung Gear Manager installed on your device you will be able to use the same features as a galaxy user enjoys.
Samsung Gear Manager App Features:
- Samsung Gear Manager lets you use and manage all the applications on your Android or iOS Smartphone so that you don’t constantly have to look at your phone or tablet for notifications.
- Warnings related to phone calls, text messages, emails, Facebook and such are shown on the Galaxy gear from where you can react quickly and easily thus saving time and battery life of your phone or tablet that you can put away safely.
- Samsung Gear Manager lets you use the Smart Relay feature of Galaxy Gear that allows it to open the associated application once you pull out your phone or tablet as a reaction to a certain notification.
- Using the Galaxy Gear puts you in a habit of putting your phone or tablet away most of the time. This may make you misplace your phone or tablet. And when you are unable to locate your phone/tablet the Locator feature in the Galaxy Gear lets you find your lost device by activating the sounds or vibration remotely from your device.
- Through the Samsung Gear Manager, its gives you a hands-free control of your device. Through this you can make and receive calls on your Galaxy Gear.
Download Samsung Gear Manager App For Android And iPhone
Download Samsung Gear Manager App for Android
Here, Samsung Gear Manager App is all android devices to supported. Now follow the steps to download and install gear manager app on your android.
Step 1: Download APK File. Here
Step 2: In case installation blocks go to your device settings -> security -> app configuration/management- > allow installation from “unknown sources”.
Step 3: Open the APK installer package.
Step 4: Follow the screen and install the Android apk.
Step 5: Done!
Download Samsung Gear Manager App for iOS
The Gear Manager App for the iPhone is currently not available, although it was expected at the start of the year. The iOS Beta program started a few months ago for the Gear S2 (inc 3G devices), Gear Fit 2, and began to incorporate the Gear S3. In order for you to take part you needed to have an iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6+, 6S, 6S+ or SE, and be running iOS version 8.4 or later. Users of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus have also been able to take part since these devices have now been released.
Whilst we wait for the iOS Gear Manager app to become available users are using the Leaked version that became available. Hopefully, we won’t have to wait too long now for the official version.
Step 1: Download Gear Manager from Here
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to the computer
Step 3: Double-click on the beta file(*.ipa) which launches iTunes
Step 4: Sync iPhone
Step 5: Choose App (“Gear S3”) and install on iPhone
Step 6: Go to iphone settings > general > device management and trust the Samsung certificate
Step 7: Factory reset Gear S2 or Gear S3
Step 8: Switch On Bluetooth
Step 9: Pair Gear S2 / S3 inside iPhone beta Gear Manager app
Step 10: Now easy to use Gear Manager App on Smart watch and download the new gear apps on your wearable.