Residential Communication Networks, abbreviated as RCN is a popular American telecommunications company that was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey.
The company is versatile and is known for providing a variety of services, including TV, telephone, and internet services. What’s great about RCN is that it assures its users of full-speed internet connectivity with reliable pricing.
If you are new to the concept of RCN Webmail and have been wondering how to get started with this portal, we have all the information sorted out for you.
More about the RCN Webmail
The majority of people are aware of RCN as a network provider but don’t have much idea about the RCN webmail and the kind of purpose it serves.
As the name suggests, RCN Webmail is a web-based email service that’s offered by RCN, a leading telecommunications company in the U.S. RCN Webmail allows customers to access their email accounts from any computer with an internet connection.
If you wish to access RCN webmail, users need to navigate to RCN’s primary website and then tap on the webmail tab from there. This will prompt you to enter your username and password and then log into the webmail to then access, view, and manage different emails.
How to Log into RCN Webmail?
Now that you have a basic idea about what RCN webmail is and the kind of significance it holds, let us walk you through the login steps, which are surprisingly pretty simple when you come to think of it.
Logging into the RCN webmail isn’t as complicated as many make it out to be. The only thing we’d recommend you prioritize is that you follow the steps mentioned.
- Open your desired browser and then navigate to the search bar.
- In the search bar, type www.rcn.com and tap on Enter.
- Once you are on the homepage, find the webmail option and then tap on Login.
- Enter the relevant credentials like the username and password.
- Tap on the Login button to finish the login process.
Following the login, you can then go ahead and sort out the features and functionalities of the RCN webmail and navigate through the options that you think you will need.
Is it Possible to Change the RCN Webmail Password?
So, what happens when you end up forgetting the RCN webmail password? To be fair, it might happen way more than you realize.
In that case, the easiest way out of the situation is by changing the RCN webmail password by following the steps:
- Open RCN’s official website
- Tap on My RCN
- Enter your valid credentials – username and password
- Tap on the Sign-in button after you have entered the relevant details.
- On the Accounts and Passwords, click on it.
- Tap on Change email password.
- You have to enter the previous password and the new password you wish to change to.
- Tap on Submit and that’s about it.
This also comes in handy if you want to change the password solely for security purposes and don’t want to mess things up.
RCN Webmail is a multipurpose email service that can come in handy for you. If you are done using the conventional emails and want to explore something new, this is an option we’d 100% recommend you try out. The simple UI and advanced mailing features make this a great option to explore.