It is really hard to say what to do if your OnePlus 7 Pro, which runs on 90Hz and minimum 6 GB RAM get stuck. But after it is still an electronic device and it could get freeze too. Just like there were several problems when Samsung Galaxy S9 was launched.
So in cases where the OnePlus 7 Pro stops responding to touch and the screen stops to react, you need a solution or some tricks to solve this problem by yourself before going to the service center. There could be an issue of firmware crash or it could be facing minor errors that can be sorted with some simple abs traditional steps. Following are some methods to force restart OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7.
Method 1 – Forced Reboot OnePlus 7 Pro
The first reason your OnePlus 7 won’t start could be the system had crashed. You could solve it by force restart or reboot it. Here’s what to do to forced restart OnePlus 7 Pro.
- Press and hold down the power key for 10-15 seconds.
- Release the power key once you see the OnePlus Logo on the screen.
- Your OnePlus 7 and & Pro would switch on normally after performing this trick.
Method 2 – Charged Phone Reboot
There might be chances that, after the system has crashed your OnePlus device’s battery may have drained. Now, no matter what you do your OnePlus 7 Pro will not turn on. So, follow these instructions given below to get your OnePlus device to normal.
- Plug your OnePlus 7 or 7 Pro to the charge by its original charger and wait for 10-15 minutes if it is responding or not.
- If not, then after adequate battery charge, follow Method 1 here.
Once you perform this trick your OnePlus phone will be on, your device is hardwired to respond to this trick of pull. In case if your phone is still turning on after doing the above two methods then, go for the third one.
Method 3 – Safe Mode Reboot
A safe Mode is an option comes in OnePlus 7 Pro which functions differently than usually your phone works. Safe Mode suspends all the running apps and other third-party apps. There might be chances of your OnePlus 7 Pro won’t start because of malicious or malware from the third party app. In such case follow the steps give below.
- Force reboot your OnePlus 7 pro by holding down the power key until the screen goes off and you see OnePlus logo.
- Once the logo appears, press and hold down Volume Down key only until you see the screen.
- Now your device will restart in Safe Mode. You could see the symbol of Safe Mode at the left bottom corner of the screen.
- In order to exit from the Safe Mode simply reboot your OnePlus 7/7 Pro just like press and hold down until option of Restart appears on the screen and then tap on it to restart.
So, any of these methods will definitely help you to turn on your OnePlus 7 Pro. In case your device is responding only into the Safe Mode then, it’s the fault of the bad apps in the phone. Deleting of such apps will really help you’re your problem of OnePlus 7 Pro not switching on. If you still having the problem then you should definitely take the phone to the store.