Do you use firestick and now looking for some free options to watch movies and shows? If yes, you are lucky to land here. Today I am going to share the step-by-step procedure to Install Kodi 17.1 via bit.ly/getbuildpin.
If you are a Kodi user then you must have heard of Area Wizard. Ares Wizard is Kodi 17.1 is actually a tool for Kodi that provides the best free streaming TV and movies on Firestick. It is completely free to use and allows the user to access all the third-party apps and tools by Ares. Ares Wizard adds many high-quality add-ons to your system and thus allows you to watch high-quality content for free.
To start with
Kodi 17.0 (Krypton) is available for many devices including Windows, Android, macOS, and iOS. The new default skin Estuary has been specially designed as a 10-foot interface, while touchscreen devices have a new touch-enabled skin called Estouchy. To complete the overhaul we are now shipping Chorus2 as the default web interface. In audio and video, Kodi 17.0 provides the next wave of changes with enhancements to stability, audio/video synchronization, refresh rate switching, and decoding/encoding of video on all platforms.
Steps to install Kodi 17.1 via bit.ly/getbuildpin
Installing Kodi 17.1 is not difficult at all, you just have to follow these simple steps.
Step 1: Add Source: To Start with
- Go to System and then System Settings.
- Click on the Add-ons button.
- Now you have to Turn on “Unknown Sources”. This is to allow third-party file download.
- Tap on File Manager
- Click on Add Source
- Select the “None” option below and enter the URL http://ares-repo.eu/
- Press Ok button
Step 2: Install the package
- Go to Main Menu and click on the Add-ons button.
- Then Select the Package installer Symbol.
- Tap on “Install from Zip File”.
- Click on the “New source” that you have added in Step 1.
- Choose the “repository. aresproject” and from that select file aresproject-.zip.
- “Ares Wizard” will load and then you will get a warning of Ares Wizard.
- Go to Install the Repository and tap on Ares Project.
- Now go to Program Add-ons, then Ares Wizard, and click on Install.
Step 3: Build the Install package/Enter PIN
- Go to Kodi Home Screen. You will see installed Ares Wizard here.
- Open Ares Wizard now and pick Kodi to get build.
- Now you have to enter a PIN.
- Enter http://bit.ly/build_pin in the option.
- “Select Pulse Build krypton” and then Install.
This is all. Woahhh! You have successfully installed KODI 17.1 on your device. IN case, you face any issues, do not forget to reach us in the comments below.
If you are a hard-core fan of watching movies and shows online, then this article is for you and you. This step-by-step guide is totally informative and allows you to easily download the add-on on your firestick.
I hope you would love reading it. Share your feedback. Thank you!