If you are someone who has been excited regarding the launch of Starfield and have been even more excited about the early access, there’s a big Debbie downer going around. Some of the players have reported experiencing issues with early access.
In case you are one of the people who have been having similar issues and can’t seem to play the early access version or it isn’t showing up, be assured that you aren’t the only one experiencing this issue.
This article will explore all that you need to know about Starfield Early Access not showing errors and how you can fix it.
- 1 What are the Reasons behind “Starfield Early Access” not Showing an Error?
- 2 How to Fix the “Starfield Early Access Not Working” Error?
- 3 Conclusion
What are the Reasons behind “Starfield Early Access” not Showing an Error?
The Starfield early access not showing error is an issue that multiple users have been experiencing off late. If you are wondering why it’s happening, the following are a few reasons worth paying attention to:
- Early access to the game is available with the Premium edition of the game, which means that if you don’t have access to the premium version of the game, that’s the reason why the error is popping up.
- If you have yet to install the latest updates of the game, that’s another reason why the error is showing up.
- Gamers who are too early and trying to play the game even before the premium version or the early access version is available are the reason why the error is showing up.
- Starfield needs a stable internet connection, which means that if your internet isn’t stable that will prevent you from getting early access.
- Early access to the game is available in limited countries and is going out gradually. So, if you live in a country where early access to Starfield isn’t available, that’s another reason why the error is popping up.
Depending on these reasons, what you can do is implement relevant fixes to overcome the issues that you are potentially experiencing.
How to Fix the “Starfield Early Access Not Working” Error?
If you are experiencing issues with the early access of Starfield, you must follow and implement one of the following fixes we have mentioned:
Cross-check the release date and time
Sometimes, due to excitement, many gamers end up being way too early for the early access even before it has been released officially.
So, if you aren’t able to access that, we’d recommend that you cross-check the release date and time. According to the reports, the official release date is September 5, 2023, at 11:59 PM PT.
Check the internet connection
A stable internet connection is mandatory when it comes to accessing Starfield early access. This means that if you are witnessing the error, the first thing we’d recommend you do is cross-check the internet connection’s stability.
If the internet speed is slow and unstable, that’s another reason why early access isn’t available for you. You can check the internet speed online by doing a speed test.
Restart the console or PC
Sometimes, a temporary software glitch in the gaming console or your PC could be the reason behind the error. Restarting does a soft reboot, fixing the potential software glitch and enabling you to access the early access by overcoming technical errors.
Once the device restarts, you can relaunch Starfield and see if the early access option is working as normally as it should.
Check the server status
Starfield is currently only available for early access, which means that gamers are filling into the game’s server trying to access it. So, there might be times when the game’s servers might be down and not working as proficiently as they should.
In those cases, you might experience issues with the accessibility and not being able to use the early access version. You can check their server status on their official website.
Update the graphics driver
If you haven’t updated your graphics driver in a long time, it is a requirement that you do that immediately. Sometimes, outdated or corrupted graphics drivers often end up leading to errors.
In that case, check the graphics driver on the graphics card manufacturer’s website and update them immediately.
Sometimes, not being able to access the early access version of Starfield could be a reason due to security issues or software problems in the game. In that case, what you can do is wait for the next patch update.
Starfield early access not being available is a lot more common than you think. If you have been troubled with this issue and have been looking for ways to overcome the error, we hope the tips in this guide help you out. Ensure that you are signed into the right version of the game and follow the troubleshooting steps we have mentioned in this article.