Google Maps is not a new term for any smartphone user. Maps by Google totally changed the way we used to look into the world of navigation. Those days are gone we used to carry Atlas Maps in our bag while traveling to a new place or country. But Google Maps is much more than just a map. Apart from navigating the route, it provides its user with a real-time traffic situation, roads to avoid, place nearby to visit such as restaurant, park, salon, café, and much more. For our comfort and facility, Google Map is available for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac.
These days most popular apps like Uber, other cab services and food delivering service use Google Maps for easier navigation. Google Maps carries information and maps of more than 220 countries, information on public transportation in more than 17,000 cities, detailed information of over 100 million sites, and it has hundreds of millions of businesses and places listed. You can set a destination and you will get estimate time and distance from your location or any particular location with the transit option of bus, car, pedestrian, train, and recently bike mode is added as well.
Google Maps is regularly updated with new features on its web and mobile applications for different platforms. So you need to be updated with the latest releases of the Google apps. In this post, we would like to tell you about Pname Com Google Android Apps Maps and how to use Google Maps for navigation. Learn to download Google map for PC.
Features of Google Maps
If you are just a little aware of the facilities of Maps then you might be acquainted with the basic features of Google maps but there are several features that most people are not aware of. Features of Pname Com Google Android Apps Maps
It provides real-time updates
- It provides real-time traffic conditions to avoid such routes
- Real-time navigation with voice support
- You will get the real-time bus, train, or ride-share transit info
- With automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures you will get the new rote option to save time
Explore and Discover New Places
With Maps, you will able be able to explore new places at new locations just like a local person.
- Find local places such as restaurant, salon, auto service, and events & activities
- Discover new places that are opening in the areas according to your interest
- With Google Maps’ “Your Match”, you can decide more confidently
- You can share a shortlist of options with your friends and family and vote in real-time
- Make lists favorite places and share with your friends
- For a better guide for a new location and places you may follow places recommended by local experts, Google, and publishers
Additional Bonus features on Google Maps
- In order to save battery or while traveling you might not have internet, so Google Maps can be downloaded as “offline maps” for a particular area to search and navigate without an internet connection
- Google Maps 3D view or Street View and indoor images for shops, restaurants, museums and other places are very helpful in exploring places.
- Google Maps also offers indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like malls, airports, and stadiums.
How to Download Google Maps
As we said earlier Google Maps is available for Android, iOS and as Web. To download Google Maps for PC you can use its web service or if you are using Google Chrome then you can add an extension to your browser.
How to Use Google Maps Navigation
Navigation is one of the best feature offers by Google Maps while you are traveling to new places. With it, you will get the reroute if one route has high traffic or other obstruction.
- Open Maps app on your device
- Search for any location with the correct name on “search here’ bar
- You will get the best route option for your destination
- Now select the mode of transit from car, bike, walk, and train.
- Beneath the route, you will get an option called “Start” with an arrow, click on it.
- You will be assisted with voice-over feature with real-time navigation to guide you while you are driving.
So these are some basic features and uses of Pname Com Google Android Apps Maps on any device. Google Maps has various features to offer. You must try its Street View 3D. Just like Google’s Street View, Apple has introduced its own 3D view features named “Look Around”. You can share your feedback and suggestion with us through the comment box.