While the buzz of cryptocurrency isn’t hidden from anyone, the challenge of buying it surely is. If you are curious about crypto and want to buy, transfer, and sell them with confidence, then simply turn to PayPal and make easy crypto transactions without any hassle.
PayPal recently announced that users can now easily transfer their cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum without putting in much effort. This new feature has been ranked by users as one of the most demanded enhancements since PayPal began offering the purchase of crypto on its platform.
But how do you make login or how do you transfer crypto using PayPal? If you are a complete beginner, having no idea about the same, then fret not as we are here to help. In this guide, we’ll break down a step-by-step procedure to log into the PayPal crypto account to get the process done with ease. So, let’s get into it.
What is PayPal Crypto All About?
PayPal has recently announced a new advancement to its platform. It now allows users to buy, sell, and transfer cryptocurrency via a PayPal account in just a few clicks, thus letting them interact with the broader crypto ecosystem. Customers who transfer their cryptocurrency through PayPal can enhance the utility of their coins by spending PayPal’s Checkout feature with Crypto products.
The launch of PayPal Crypto marks a significant step forward for the adoption of cryptocurrencies. With one of the world’s largest payment platforms now supporting digital currencies, it’s likely that even more businesses and individuals start using them for added convenience.
Cryptocurrencies have been gaining in popularity in recent years, with more people and businesses accepting them as a form of payment. This move comes as PayPal looks to capitalize on the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies and their potential as a payment platform.
PayPal’s crypto service will allow users to buy, sell, and hold Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other digital currencies. The service will also allow users to send cryptocurrency payments to merchant accounts that accept PayPal.
To use the service, customers must first link their PayPal account to a cryptocurrency wallet. From there, they can select which currency they’d like to purchase or sell. Once a transaction is made, the funds will be transferred from one wallet to another.
A Step-by-Step Guide to PayPal Crypto Login
Customers can make the best out of the PayPal Crypto feature only by logging into their accounts. If you are new to PayPal, then fret not and follow the instructions mentioned below to access the functionality of this leading payment platform. Don’t miss the steps and add valid information to avoid any hassle.
In order to log into your PayPal crypto account, you will need to have a valid email address and password. Once you have these two items, you will be able to access your account by following these steps:
- Launch the web browser and visit the PayPal website and click on the “Log In” button located in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- In this step, you’ll have to enter your email address and password into the corresponding fields. Check the information you have added and make corrections if required.
- Click on the “Log In” button at the bottom and you are now good to get started.
However, if you are logging in for the first time, you will be prompted to set up some security measures such as Two Factor Authentication. It is recommended you set this up in order to keep your account secure. After setting up Two Factor Authentication, you will be taken to your account’s main page where you can begin using PayPal’s various features.
How to Buy Bitcoin with PayPal?
So, now you have logged into your PayPal account, it’s time to unveil the process to buy bitcoins with this payment platform. However, before you carry out the transaction, make sure to keep a few things in concern. First, not all exchanges accept PayPal as a payment method. Second, if an exchange does accept PayPal, it’s usually for a limited amount and comes with a higher fee.
- Also, be sure to do your research and only work with reputable sellers. Once you’ve found a seller you trust, follow the steps below to complete your transaction.
- First of all, you need to create an account with eToro. US traders can easily add Bitcoin to their wallet using eToro as it carries out the process without any deposit fees. Except for eToro, all other currency deposits charge a small fee of 0.5%.
- Once you are done with creating an eToro account, deposit funds with PayPal and enter a minimum of $10.
- Now, initiate a search for BTC and click on the Trade button.
- Put the amount you want to invest into your Bitcoin investment and tap on the Open Trade button to confirm the process.
A Guide to Transfer Crypto into PayPal from an external wallet
Looking forward to transferring your cryptocurrency to your PayPal from an exchange or another wallet? Follow the steps mentioned below and execute the transfer with ease.
- Log into the PayPal account by using the instructions mentioned above and simply navigate to the crypto section.
- There, you need to select the coin you wish to transfer and tap on the transfers button, reflecting two arrows in opposite directions. Then, click on the Receive button and move to the next step.
- You’ll be redirected to complete additional ID verification to avoid any scams or fraud.
- Once you get verified, share the unique address with the sender to initiate the transfer. To simply avoid typos, it’s advised to either use the QR code or cut and paste the address directly. The process might take a few seconds. Till then, you should keep some patience and let it happen successfully.
That’s all about PayPal crypto. We hope this article has shown you how to make a successful login and use the service to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. PayPal is a trusted name in online payments, so you can be sure that your transactions are safe and secure.
Additionally, with PayPal’s easy-to-use interface, buying and selling cryptocurrencies is a breeze. So what are you waiting for? Sign up for PayPal today and start trading cryptocurrencies. For more such updates, keep visiting the page regularly.