Getting registered for National Fuel Pass online is no rocket science and anyone can easily do the same by following the instructions mentioned below. National Fuel Pass was implemented island-wide by the Ministry of Power and Energy. It is mainly introduced to provide the public with an easy and convenient solution to obtain fuel.
This initiative has begun with the support of the National Youth Services Council and Legal Department officers. According to the system, each vehicle has to register with the portal once to get a weekly quota of fuel.
Are you a complete beginner, having no idea about how to get started? Well, then don’t freak out as we are here to assist. The comprehensive guide mentioned below outlines the complete National Fuel Gas registration procedure. Scroll down the page to the end and get the process done with much ease and comfort.
National Fuel Pass – A Quick Introduction
National Fuel Pass, as the name implies, is a pass that allows you to get a specific amount of fuel on a weekly basis. This pass is launched by the Ministry of Power and Energy to facilitate the general public and to ease the long fuel queues.
You will be glad to know that the pass has exceeded more than 1,000,000 registrations until now and is still counting. To get the pass, every vehicle has to register itself under one passport number, NIC, or business registration number. Once the registration is over, they’ll be allocated a unique QR code, which serves as a ticket for them to obtain the fuel.
The service is designed by keeping all kinds of users in mind; hence, easy to use and beginner-friendly.
Step-by-Step Guide to Register With the National Fuel Pass
To save your time and effort, we have outlined the complete registration process so that you can get it done without any hassle. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid any last-minute hiccup later on. Without further ado, let’s get started.
- To initiate the process, the applicant must have to open the web browser and find the official URL of the National Fuel Pass. Once you locate the official website, click on it and move further.
- As soon as the home page will appear on the screen, locate the Registeration tab and tap on it.
- A new window will appear on the screen, where the applicant has to add his Personal Details, such as Passport Number, Mobile Number, First Name, Last Name, and others. Make sure you have added the correct information as one type can create a big mess later on.
- Next, you will be prompted to enter the Vehicle information, which includes Vehicle Type, Chassis Number, and Vehicle Number. Same as before, check the information added thoroughly to avoid the fuss.
- Once you are done adding details, click to proceed further and you will get the Fuel Pass QR code. Keep this code safe as it will help you obtain the fuel from the fuel stations. It can be kept as a screenshot on your mobile phone or you can also take a print out of the same if you don’t carry a smartphone or just for the sake of added security.
Those days are long gone when people used to wait for a long to get fuel for their personal vehicles as now they can save their time by obtaining the National Fuel Pass. Follow the simple process mentioned above and get it done in the least possible time.
Feel free to share your feedback with us in the comment section below and stay connected with us for more such information.