Those days are long gone when accessing payroll loans used to be rocket science. Nowadays, everything is accessible at your disposal – all you need to do is register yourself with some reliable online portals and get the job done in seconds.
But here the question arises which online wallet or payment services should you go for? Plenty of portals are available on the market, luring customers with their heavy discount rates, ease of use, or freebies. Most users often fall prey to this temptation, thus ending up making wrong choices.
Are you one of those individuals wondering which online wallet to choose from? Well, we have come up with a sure-shot name, which is none other than the Kaelo Money. It is an integral part of Kaelo Financial Solutions and is known to offer employees access to affordable and pocket-friendly payroll loans.
New to the portal? Don’t fret over login issues, as this guide covers everything you need to know about this pre-approved emergency wallet. Scroll down the page and discover how to log into Kaelo Money and get the best out of it.
What is Kaelo Money?
Kaelo Money is a core part of Kaelo Financial Solutions. This service is launched for those employers who activate the payroll loan facility for their employees. Kaelo Money is a pre-approved emergency wallet and a customizable payroll solution for staff loans.
With this portal, your employees can get peace of mind through ethical landing. Moreover, it assures that all legalities surrounding staff loans are taken care of. Also, this wallet understands that there’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to payroll loans, thus featuring customizable loan parameters.
VumaMoola Ltd. is the first line of empowering and ethical financial services that Kaelo Money intends to launch. It is a microlender registered with the National Credit Regulator. According to the Kaelo Money policies, all loans must be payable on the next payday, and interest is charged on a daily basis.
Wondering how to get money with this portal? Well, thankfully, Kaelo Money is available around the clock, and the money will either be paid into your nominated bank account or available to withdraw at a Standard Bank ATM through a dedicated SMS pin, depending on your preference. This pin or code will be sent to your linked cell number. The funds will be available within an hour of approval.
Kaelo Money offers money based on employees’ circumstances. You may be granted an emergency wallet, ranging from R1000 to R1500.
Will Kaelo Money Pay Loan if I am currently Indebted?
Before you make the most out of Kaelo Money, it’s good to know that whether you’ll get the money even if you are already indebted. And the short answer is YES. Unlike other loan services or online wallet portals available on the internet, Kaelo Money offers loan affordability very seriously. Its pre-approval system allows a further loan to employees, even if they are indebted.
However, there’s a catch!! The loan will be sanctioned only and only if the employee isn’t overburdened by debt. A decent debt is not a matter of concern, but multiple loans and hefty payments surely create trouble when applying for a payroll loan with Kaelo Money.
Hence, it is suggested to apply for Kaelo Money loans only and only if your finances are flowing and you are able to make repayments without any further delays. But, if you are facing serious issues fulfilling existing financial commitments, please consider getting debt counseling instead.
Kaelo Money Login Guide
Now you are aware of the Kaelo Money portal and its conditions, it’s time to unveil the step-by-step instructions to log into the portal. Logging into Kaelo Money isn’t much of a hassle, and you can easily do it with a swipe of your fingertips. Moreover, the process doesn’t require any such lengthy requirements that you cannot meet. All you need is an updated browser, a PC or mobile, and a stable internet connection.
So, if you satiate all these requirements, then don’t wait any further. Scroll down and follow the guidelines mentioned below for logging into the Kaelo Money account. Do not overlook any of the steps; otherwise, it might mess up the entire process, thus ending up in major trouble. Shall we proceed?
- Make sure your device (PC/ mobile) is connected to a continuous and stable network connection. Open the web browser, like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or any other updated one, and enter the Kaelo Money in the search engine box. Tap the search icon or the Enter button to proceed.
- The official website of Kaelo Money will appear on the screen. Click on it and step to the homepage.
- Once a homepage opens, navigate to three horizontal lines in the top-right corner, and expand the menu. From there, you must select the Login button and go to the next step.
- A new page will appear on the screen, where you’ll be asked to enter your login credentials, such as your Mobile Number and Password. Make sure to avoid any typos to enjoy a seamless process.
- Once previewed, click the “Login” button and wait for a few seconds until your account opens up on the screen.
- As soon as you reach the dashboard, you can fetch multiple benefits, including applying for your payroll loan. Make sure to keep your login credentials safe and secure to avoid any misuse of your account.
What if you forget your Kaelo Money account password?
Wondering what happens if you forget the account password? Is there any way to recover it back? Will the process be lengthy and time-consuming? Hold your horses, as we are here to assist. Our team understands the frustration of such scenarios; hence, come up with a step-by-step guide to retrieve your Kaelo Money account password in a few simple clicks.
All you have to do is follow the process religiously and avoid skipping any of the guidelines for a smoother experience. Here’s how to go about it.
- Initiate the process by visiting the official website of Kaelo Money. Move further to the login window by accessing the menu available in the top bar.
- Once a login window appears on the page, you’ll spot the option saying “Forgot your password” (just able the login button).
- Tap on it, and a new window will appear on the screen. Here, you’ll be asked to enter your registered mobile number for the SMS Reset Password option. Make sure to enter the correct and exact phone number that’s linked to your Kaelo Money account.
- Once done, tap on the “SMS Reset Password” option, and you will get a code or OTP on your registered number.
- Use it to reset your account’s password, and note down the information to avoid this glitch later on.
- Return to the login window and try to access your Kaelo Money account using the new password.
Will I have to pay varying interest rates during loan repayment?
Thankfully, NO. Employees are often scared of the fact that they have to entertain varying interest rates throughout the loan-repayment journey, which eventually affect their final amount. But fortunately, that’s not the case with Kaelo Money.
Unlike other loan methods that often force you to pay varying interest rates (high, in most cases), Kaelo Money assures that your interest will remain unchanged and unaffected throughout a loan cycle. You will pay the interest rate and administration fees you agree to, regardless of the current loan terms and conditions.
That’s all about Kaelo Money and its login guide. If you have found this research copy resourceful and inspiring, then please leave your important feedback in the comments below. Your word of appreciation will always be helpful to us.
Kaelo Money is one of the leading online wallets introduced with the intent to facilitate payroll loans for employees. However, the service is only eligible for those employers who adopted for a payroll loan facility for their employees.
Don’t worry, these loans won’t affect your credit scores anyhow, thus helping you fulfill your desires without overburdening your financial state. If you have any doubts about the Kaelo Money login guide, please reach out to us, and we’ll be there to fix your queries.