Technology has taken the world by storm, making it easier to collect and find information without even leaving your couch. One such pro example of technological advancement is ILGMS. This portal has been launched by the Government of Kerala lately with the aim of providing essential information to the citizens, so they can keep track of everything necessary without visiting government offices.
While the portal is designed with a simple and intuitive user interface, some users still face trouble logging into their ILGMS account or registering with the platform. If you are one of those seeking help, then this guide is specially curated for you. We understand that handling online platforms isn’t easy for everyone; hence, we have compiled this guide outlining the step-by-step instructions to access the portal.
Let’s begin the process without wasting another second, so you can embark on the journey to access all the essential information without going anywhere.
ILGMS Registration – Here’s how to do it!!
Before we move to the ILGMS login, let’s shed some light on the registration process, after which you get the required credentials to log into the ILGMS account. Registration with the portal is not a big deal; however, you must know the entire process carefully to avoid any hassle.
To simplify your work, we have outlined the complete process here. Before initiating the process, make sure you have a stable internet connection and a modern, up-to-date browser. Here’s how to go about it.
- Open the web browser and enter the ILGMS Registration in the search engine box.
- A new page will the desired result will appear on the screen. Navigate to the link and move to the next step.
- Take your cursor to the top-right corner, and tap the Register button.
- A pop-up window will appear, from where you have to choose the public option.
- Tick the Adhaar button below, and move further to the next step.
- After that, you must enter the required information as asked, including full name, Aadhaar number, email address, mobile number, and captcha code.
- Once done, click on the Register button, and your account on the ILGMS portal has been created.
- You will then receive a username and password on the registered email address and phone number. Save these credentials, as they will be used during the login process.
How to Log Into the ILGMS Account?
Have you already registered yourself with the ILGMS and are now looking for the login process? Well, in that case, you have clicked the rightmost link to find the favorable information. Further, we have processed all essential information about the ILGMS login procedure for the readers’ sake of convenience. Please have a closer look and get started accordingly.
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
- First of all, you must access the web browser of your choice and enter the official website of the ILGMS in the search engine.
- Before you go further, right-click the home page and scroll down to tap the “Translate to English” option. This step is only applicable to those users who don’t understand the Malayalam language, and the website, by default, opens in Malayalam.
- Once translated, you can easily find the “Login” option in the top-right corner.
- Click on it and move to the next step.
Step 2: Enter the Required Information
- A new pop-up window will appear on the screen where you must enter the required information, including your Username, Password, and Captcha Code.
- Preview the information, and make changes if you have made any typos or writing errors.
- Click the Login button and you can now access all the services offered by this platform.
What Services are Offered by ILGMS?
Now that you know about the ILGMS registration and login process, let’s now move on to the significant services offered by this portal to ease the citizens of Kerala. ILGMS stands for Integrated Local Governance Management System. This platform serves as a one-stop platform to gather all mandatory information while ditching the hassle of going to the Panchayat or any government office.
Wondering what services are included on the ILGMS portal that makes it worth trying? Here’s a quick rundown of a few of them. Check them out and proceed accordingly.
- Birth, Death, and Marriage Registrations
- Social Security Pensions
- Licenses and Permissions
- Social Security Schemes
- Right to Information Act
- Legal Assistance
- Decentralized Planning
- Public Safety
- Good Governance
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Schemes
- Application for various certificates
That’s all about how to register and log into the ILGMS portal. While the process isn’t rocket science, you must know the steps carefully to avoid getting stuck in between. Our experts have conducted in-depth research to create the guide; hence you can count on the process mentioned above when registering or logging into the ILGMS.
Do you find this guide resourceful? If so, then do share your feedback with us in the comments below, and we would appreciate your effort. If you face any trouble when logging into your ILGMS account, feel free to seek our help, as we will assist in your hour of need.