Apple TV is probably the most desirable streaming service available over the internet, and users often look out for different ways to use it on non-Apple platforms. It gives access to a broad range of content, thus keeping them hooked for hours.
However, don’t let your expectation bar high regarding this streaming service, as Apple is not so famous for maintaining friendly relations with Android. It zealously prevents its apps from being available on all competitive platforms, including Windows and Android.
But there’s a loophole to everything, and it is no different. Experts have compiled numerous techniques to make this service compatible with Android users. While there’s no official Apple TV app available for Android, you can use plenty of hacks or unofficial methods to dip your toes into the Apple TV’s content.
So, are you ready to explore the process? Here’s a comprehensive guide outlining the easiest step-by-step guide to using the Apple TV on Samsung or other Android-enabled devices. Without further ado, let’s get started.
Watch Apple TV on Samsung – Here’re the Steps to Follow!!
Since there’s no dedicated Apple TV app for a Samsung device, you must have to put some extra effort into making this dream come true. Use the browser way, create an Apple TD, and get started.
Keep scrolling and find a detailed step-by-step guide here.
- To initiate the process, launch a web browser on your Android device and navigate the official website of Apple TV.
- Once you land on Apple TV’s official site, tap the Sign In button if you already have an Apple ID.
- However, if you haven’t created Apple ID yet, then you should click on the Start Free Trial option and check the streaming service for 7 days.
- First-time users with no Apple ID must sign-up first by adding the required credentials. Enter an email address and fill in the rest of the personal information.
- Click the Continue button, and you can then start a seven-day free trial. Tap Subscribe, and go ahead.
- Once done, you can now start looking for content on Apple TV. Tap the screen to access the controls, such as play, pause, rewind, subtitles, and many more.
Are the efforts of streaming Apple TV on Android worth it?
Here comes the big question – How worthwhile or seamless is your Apple TV experience on a Samsung device? And the unfortunate answer is “not much”. Apple has been a notoriously closed system since its inception; hence, its apps won’t offer a better experience on non-Apple platforms.
Also, the Apple TV experience on Android comes with a few limitations, such as the inability to download shows and a high buffering rate, making the overall experience less intuitive and appealing.
That’s all about how to watch the Apple TV on Samsung or any other Android device. We hope you have devised the necessary information from our guide to carrying forward the journey. Don’t let anything stop you from streaming your favorite Apple TV shows. Follow the guide above, and bring this dream into reality.