If your windows phone has stuck on Microsoft logo or slows down the processes, then you need to factory reset your windows phone. Let’s check out how to do.
The Windows Phone is an incredible Smartphone, and also to more; it’s unique to the other phones. If in cases, your Windows Lumia phone has stuck on Windows logo? Freezes or hangs a lot? At a time you need to Factory reset your device. If you try to factory reset on windows phone, then you can solve some problems. So if you find the solution How to factory reset windows phone ten then here are the easy few steps to make your windows phone incredible working.
How To Factory Reset Windows 10 Mobile Devices
Once your factory reset Windows 10 Mobile will return it to the same state it was in the first time you turned it on. All your storage data will be deleted, and the phone will be restored to its factory settings.
If you decide to reset your phone, you can back up all the apps, text messages, photos, and more to your Microsoft account in the cloud beforehand.
Factory reset Windows 10 Mobile devices:
- Turn off your Lumia Smartphone.
- Hold down Power and Volume Down keys at the same time for about 15 seconds until your phone vibrates. If it switches back on, repeat the step.
- When you feel the vibration, release the Power key, but keep on holding the Volume Down button.
- You will next see an exclamation mark on the screen of your Lumia device.
- Press Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power keys.
- Your Lumia device will now reset to the factory settings.
Now you can succeed to Resetting your Windows Phone and it will return it to the same state it was in the first time you turned it on. All your personal content will be erased, so now restore your all backup data.
Hope you like all the tutorial, if any trouble about resetting then you can share your experience on below comment box and like our Facebook page.