Delete your Gmail account if you no longer use internet or any other social network and don’t need the data anymore. You can easy to cancel your Gmail address without closing your Google account, but you can’t close the Google account and continue using Gmail.
Deleting the Gmail address doesn’t free the username, so you won’t be able to use it again. Google will work with you to recover a canceled Gmail account if you change your mind, but the data may be erased from its servers after two weeks.
If you have a delete your Gmail account then after you lost the all the information, document’s and messages which have your most important so first you have to all data to refer and share to another Gmail account. Here we show you how to delete Gmail account permanently?
How To Delete Gmail Account
Follow the Easy Steps for Delete your Gmail Account:
1. First of all open the Gmail account, which you have Delete Gmail Account
2. Now Navigate up to your email address in the top right corner of the account profile and give it a click. In the popup menu that appears, click on “My Account.”
3. After next strep to Click to Account preferences.
4. Now Click Delete your account or services > Delete Products. Note: You can also choose Delete Google Account and Data to remove your entire Google account (including your search history, Google Docs, AdWords and AdSense as well as other Google services).
5. Select the Gmail account you want to delete.
6. Type the password to the account over Enter your password.
7. Click Next
8. Click Send Verification Email.
9. Open the email from Google (email@example.com) with the subject “Security alert for your linked Google account” or “Gmail Deletion Confirmation“.
10. Follow the deletion link in the message.
11. If prompted, log in to the Gmail account you are deleting.
12. Under Confirm Gmail Deletion Select Yes, I want to delete firstname.lastname@example.org permanently from my Google Account.
13. Click Delete GMail. Important: You cannot undo this step. After you click this, your Gmail account and messages are gone.
14. Click Done.
And For Permanently delete a Gmail account then click to the Delete your account or services > Delete Google account and Data, if you want to delete a specific Gmail address or if you want to delete your entire Google account.
Typically when you create a new Gmail address, you are given a new Google account to go with it. If you have an old account that you never really used, you may be better off deleting the entire Google account. If you have many addresses all linked to one primary account, then you should make sure to just to delete the specific address that you no longer want.
If you only want to delete a particular Gmail address, click “Remove Gmail permanently”
Deleting a Google account for Gmail can be a big deal, especially if all you want to do is delete a particular Gmail address. If you are certain you want to remove your entire Google account, click the check boxes next to every Google service you wish to stop using.
This shows Google that you are solemn. Google still does not believe you are sure, so type in your current password, then select the checkbox below confirming that yes, you are sure you know what you are doing.
But are you really sure? If yes, select the final checkbox confirming that you are still responsible for any pending charges that may be associated with your account. Between the Play Store and Google Drive storage, Google Wallet handles a lot of money these days. Click “Delete Google Account” and you are done.