Facebook is a most popular social site for all smart platforms, in this way we will show, How it works? Because, Facebook doesn’t allow us to access their web version of Smartphone platform. If you want to ride experience of the Facebook full Desktop Site, then you need to follow the below simple steps.
There are some simple to use methods which will might your browser to open the Facebook full site on your device.
- 1 Step to Access Facebook Full Desktop Version for Android and iPhone
Step to Access Facebook Full Desktop Version for Android and iPhone
Let’s see the two different methods to make a Facebook full desktop version your Android and iPhone.
How to Access Facebook Full Desktop Version of Android
Here, merely to follow the two different methods and Access Facebook Full Desktop Version on Android.
Method 1: Direct Link Trick
Step 1: First, you need to Login your Facebook Account from web Browser on Android devices. Also click here.
Step 2: Now merely type “http://www.facebook.com/home.php” in your browser.
Step 3: Now you can see the full desktop version of Facebook should display in the browser.
Method 2: Set your Browser Setting
On your Android browsers like Google Chrome have an option to view the desktop version of the page built in. In Chrome, you need to select the “Menu” button located at the upper-right corner, then choose “Request Desktop Site“.
Now Go back and refresh you Facebook Page and you got the Facebook Full Desktop Version of Android
You’ll then be able to view the entire, non-mobile Facebook site and also to you can access all web features on your android browser.
How to Access Facebook Full Desktop Version on iPhone
This method applies to iPhone, iPad. So let’s show you how can you Access Facebook Full Desktop Version on iPhone, follow this simple method to get a proper solution.
Method 1: Direct Link Trick
- First, You need to Login your Facebook account from the safari browser. Type On Safari browser (www.facebook.com)
- Once you have successfully logged in to Facebook from any web browser from iPhone, now change the web address to facebook.com/home.php.
- Now you can see the Facebook account Full Desktop Version open on your iPhone. It doesn’t matter which browser or iOS version you are using, but it works!
Method 2: In Safari browser
In your safari browser get the option to enable, and you can easy to see Facebook account Full Desktop Version, let’s see how to allow “Desktop Site” from Safari Browser on iPhone, iPad.
- Just Open the Safari browser and go to facebook.com, as likely you will be redirected to a mobile
- After login to your FB account, tap the share button and
- Now select ‘Request Desktop Site’ as shown below.
That will give the Facebook desktop site on your iPhone or iPad device.
I hope to these two simple methods will be useful. Even though it is not needed to browse the full desktop site of Facebook on your small screen sized android, iPhone or tablet, in case you need, this guide would be helpful.
Always, their mobile version of the browser and the Facebook app will allow you to do everything you normally do in desktop site.