Nothing is more burdensome than uncollected debts. But what if we tell you that there’s a portal that may help you collect unpaid debts from your customers on your behalf? Sounds amazing? Indeed, it is, as who doesn’t want to get all unpaid debts clear without stepping out of a comfort zone?
Well, we are referring to CCSpayment. It is a one-stop destination for all creditors who want to collect debts from customers but don’t have enough time to visit them in person. You can add your bank or other utilities to the platform and let it handle the rest.
However, since the money is involved, and the platform hasn’t garnered much attention yet, creditors are often confused and ask questions like – Is CCSpayment legit and safe? So, if you are getting bothered by the same question and wondering if you should use it or not, then look no further and scroll down the page till the end to get all the information about this portal. We hope by the end, you’ll get all the essential details about CCSpayment under your sleeves.
What is CCSPayment?
First thing first. What exactly is the CCSPayment, and what’s the buzz all about? Before we move further to the portal safety and legitimacy, it’s good to find out the detailed introduction of the CCSpayment and see if it caters to your requirements.
CCSPayment came into existence in 1969 and has been serving creditors since then. It was initially founded in Delaware and is currently headquartered in Norwood, MA. It is a medium-sized collection agency in the US. This portal is launched to help both creditors and debt payers and bridges the gap between them. It helps creditors to collect their unpaid debts without their intervention while facilitating payers with easy submission facilities.
It helps you access your payment notice using the file number present on the CCS Payment notice and make bill payments accordingly. The website is created to ease debt payers and collectors; hence, it is powered by a simple interface, so everyone can use it without being a tech expert.
What are the key features of CCSPayment?
It’s time to move on to the key features of CCSPayment, which make this portal stands out from the crowd. Scroll down and take notes.
- Simple interface: The website is widely known for its modern, user-friendly GUI that helps you navigate through the services and options easily. It doesn’t boast any fancy rings and bells, so you don’t have to worry about complicated controls. All you need is basic computer knowledge to get started.
- Excellent compatibility: Since CCSPayment is a web-based portal, it is compatible with all smartphones, tablets, and PCs. You don’t have to check the system configuration before getting started. Its excellent compatibility makes this platform popular among debt collectors and payers. Just make sure your system is connected to a stable internet source to carry out hassle-free payments.
- Streamlines payments: Making payments or collecting unpaid debts through CCSPayment is no hassle. The platform streamlines payments easily so you can get rid of this burden as early as possible.
- Setting Up Payment Plans: Another advantage of using the CCSPayment portal is that it helps in setting up payment plans. Don’t worry about the missing schedule or payment, as the portal schedules it automatically and helps you avoid messing up your credit scores.
- Offers Legal Assistance: The thing we shouldn’t afford to miss when compiling a genuine review about this payment portal is its legal assistance. CCSPayment is not just launched to facilitate payments but also offers legal suggestions and assistance to avoid any kind of hassle later on. Besides, it also helps to negotiate with investors, thus giving further assistance.
Is CCSPayment Legit?
Now that we have mapped out every single detail of this platform, it’s time to shift our focus to the final question – is CCSpayment legit? And the answer is YES. This payment platform strictly adheres to all legal terms and conditions and is launched to make your credit payments easier than ever before.
However, since the company doesn’t involve any trusted source or name, it’s quite tough to rely on them completely. Hence, if you are planning to make payments through CCSPayment, it’s advised to install an anti-malware program and ad blockers to your system and only then begin the process. Also, make sure to open it in an incognito mode and removes all the details once after the payment is made to protect your sensitive information.
Finally, it’s vital to understand your rights when dealing with debt collection companies like CCS. It features a set of rules and regulations that reflect their legal status. Here are mentioned a few of them.
- CCS is not allowed to connect with any customer once the payment is cleared from their end.
- It cannot call your workplace after you explicitly refuse personal phone calls.
- They may only text you or send an email during specific hours of the day.
- CCS is not permitted to threaten you when collecting debts. The threat includes bodily harm, damage to your reputation, and imprisonment. Its duty is to inform a customer about the pending payment and asks them to pay their dues and nothing else.
- Finally, they must not share information about their debts with their friends, employees, or anyone. The details must remain between you and the debt-collecting company.
If you find CCSPayment breaching any of the above-mentioned rules, feel free to complain about them online or contact their customer service immediately for quick action.
Dealing with debt-collecting companies, such as CCSpayment, can be overwhelming. Hence, to lend you a hand, our experts have reviewed this company and generated the aforementioned review. Although the site is legal and follow all lawful guidelines when collecting payment, it’s still advised to be cautious when interacting with them. One silly mistake can make your information public and cause a big mishap.
That’s all about the legitimacy of CCSpayment. We hope our guide has helped you understand the portal and resolve all your queries and doubts. Thanks for reading & stay tuned with us for more such reviews.