The Nintendo DS is one of the most popular gaming consoles sold in the world. They are release two powerful series video gaming console is called DS or NDS. Also, it can get a amazing games collections which you have play with your handy NS console but now it can be release their own Nintendo DS Emulators for Android to Play NDS Games. They can be used as a Nintendo gaming console itself so that you always have felt like your own DS games with you. Here are the 7 Best Nintendo DS Emulators for Android which will let you play your favorite NDS games such as Pokemon, Mario Kart and much more on your handy android smartphone.
Best Nintendo DS Emulators for Android
NDS Boy is a most popular Nintendo DS emulator for Android that allows you to play all the games from this impressive hand-held gaming console from Nintendo. The NDS emulator has a pretty high compatibility with at-least 2gB RAM, which means that practically every game will work correctly. The games like you should play Pokémon saga, Super Mario, Castlevania, and Final Fantasy, among many others.
As usual, NDS Boy! doesn’t come with any roms. You can download the Nintendo DS roms from any one of the many pages that specialize in them.
NDS Boy! is a good Nintendo DS emulator for Android that offers tons of additional functionality and options. Best of all, it lets you set up the controls however you want.
Requires Android 4.0 or higher
- External Gamepad Support.
- Supports Quick Save & Autosave of your game progress so that you can load your game wherever you left it!
- It also lets you configure the buttons, and supports direct ROM loading from zip, rar, 7z , and .nds files.
2Free DS Emulator
Free DS Emulator is another best Nintendo DS emulator for Android. Also, it’s amazing functionality to provide to playing DS game on android. it also gives you high-speed gameplay and good navigation controls compared to NDS Boy, the ads shifted this emulator to the second position.
It gets a great feature that the Free DS Emulator offers is that you can adjust the visual quality and even customize the controls. Also, once you have started the game, you don’t have to keep pressing the menu button to choose between your controls options (virtual controls, gamepad or stylus)
Also more to at a time, you need to take a break, then you can also save and resume your game by pressing the ‘save state’ button.
Free DS Emulator is a powerful and compatible tool for Nintendo DS that works extremely well with almost all the games. A wonderful emulator that will make your experience even more enjoyable.
Android 3.0 or greater is required
- Dual Pane Display (Just like the Nintendo DS)
- Merging of Screen
- Ability to Save & Load games.
- External Gamepad support.
- Automatically load ROM from zip,7z, rar files present in the storage.
AseDS is the best DS game emulator for Nintendo DS system. That allows you to free Nintendo (DS) game emulator that lets you play your favorite (DS) games on any Android device.
AseDS emulator, which has quite a few apparent features which other NDS emulator do not have? But these features also cause some compatibility issues and AseDS doesn’t work. But on phone, where AseDS does work it’s the smoothest and most feature rich along with all. Some salient features of AseDS below describe.
Support Android 6.0 or 7.0
- Emulates dual touchscreen interface
- Save and load the game at any time
- GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker cheats
- Supports wireless controllers and device microphone
- Custom button layouts and key bindings
- Auto-rotate landscape or portrait orientation
- Stretch to fit the screen or original aspect ratio
- Automatic frame skipping and flicker reduction
Nds4Droid is maybe the oldest NDS emulator for Android, and it’s still going well. while others have trouble running on the emulator. Final Fantasy IV, for instance, works well but with a frame rate that is lower than desirable.
Nds4droid is a Nintendo DS emulator that is powerful and comprehensive. It doesn’t yet support the entire catalogue of games for Nintendo DS, but you can still play a good amount of excellent titles.
Requires Android 2.3.3 or higher
it’s early years but supports many features you’d expect like save states and sound. It also supports the OUYA game console.Download Nds4droid from Google Play
RetroArch Android is a very powerful and well design emulator that, in its place of focusing on a single console, such as PlayStation or Super Nintendo, effort to include all kinds of consoles and games, thus being able to emulate thousands of game titles to perfection. The DS Core for Retro Arch is provided by Demume, and works flawlessly. Retro Arch has too many of functions such as for render type, CPU type, frame rate which need to be tested for Optimum performance.
Just in case all this compatibility wasn’t enough, RetroAch is also compatible with USB and Bluetooth controllers, which means we can plug in a controller at any time and play on your tablet as if it was a real video game console.
Requires Android 2.3 and up
- It’s Compatible with USB and Bluetooth controllers.
- We can plug in a controller at any time and play on our tablet as if it was a real video game console.
- Able to emulate thousands of game titles to perfection
6DraStic DS Emulator
DraStic is a one of the powerful and fastest Nintendo DS emulator for Android that will allow you to enjoy almost all the catalog for this portable console. As usual, the ROMs are not included and it is suggested that you only play with your own backup copies. It will get you following enhance features:
- Enhance the game’s 3D graphics to 2 by 2 times their original resolution (this optional feature works best on high-end quad core devices)
- Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
- Fully supports add-on controllers and physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play
- Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
- Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
- Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
- Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
Requires Android 2.3 and upDownload From the Google Playstore
EMU.NDS is a newly available in the marketplace, and hence it has now got the 6th position to the list. During our tests, Games such as Pokemon Soul Silver and Mario didn’t lag. But the sheer number of Advertisements made us keeps this one at the 6th position.
It is a very fast, smooth EMU.NDS game emulator for your Android
Requires Android 2.3.3 and up
I think that your perspective is deep, its just well thought out and really fantastic to see someone who knows how to put these thoughts down so well. Great job on this