There’s no secret that Android users always get swoon over Apple-based apps and want to use them on their smartphones. Keeping their urge in mind, Apple TV developers have made it possible to use the app on non-Apple platforms, be it Android, Roku, and many more.
While there’s no dedicated Android app for Apple TV yet, there are still ways through which you can stream the app’s content on your Android phone. Are you excited to know how? Scroll down the page to the end and check out the guide on how you use apple tv on Android so you can get the best of both worlds.
From watching your favorite shows to streaming music, there are plenty of reasons to want to use apple tv on Android. Keep reading to find out how you can do just that. Let’s get started now.
What makes Apple TV Worth Trying?
Before we get into the process of how you can use Apple TV on Android, let’s find out why you should give this app a try or why you should make such an effort to use Apple TV on your smartphones.
Here, we have rounded together some potential reasons that make all your hardships and efforts to get Apple TV on Android worth it.
- To watch exclusive, licensed content: Apple TV offers a wide variety of exclusive, licensed content that you can’t find anywhere else. From classic shows and movies to new releases and original programming, there’s something for everyone on Apple TV. And with a subscription, you’ll get access to all of it.
- It offers a range of original movies and shows: Although it may seem like an odd choice for Android users, Apple TV offers a range of original movies and shows that can be streamed on any Android device.
- Apple TV app allows you to share your account: You can easily share your Apple TV account with up to six family members or friends. To do this, simply go to the Settings app on your Apple TV and select Accounts. From there, select Family Sharing and follow the prompts to add people to your account. Once they’re added, they’ll be able to access any content that you’ve purchased through the app.
- No Adverts: Apple TV contains no adverts and is a great way to watch your favorite shows without having to endure commercial breaks. Whether you’re watching a movie or tv show, you can be sure that you won’t have to deal with any unskippable ads.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Using Apple TV on Android
Since there’s no special Android app for Apple TV, you can only stream the content of this platform through its official website. Android users can easily access its services on their smartphones or tablets via a browser.
Follow the steps mentioned below to carry out the process.
- Launch the browser of your choice, such as Chrome or Firefox, and navigate to the official website of the Apple TV.
- Now, you’ll first log into the account, by using your Apple ID. However, if you don’t have this credential, then worry not and create an Apple ID for your account and subscribe to get the content for $4.99 per month. Apple TV also offers a 4-day trial for users to check whether the service is worth paying for or not.
- Once you are done subscribing, click on your favorite content and start streaming.
That’s all about it. Do you like our research? If yes, then feel free to share your feedback with us as we would love to hear from you.
Using apple tv on Android is a great way to get all the benefits of apple tv without having to invest in the Apple iPhone. While you need to put some effort in order to get started, once you do, you’ll be able to enjoy all the features that apple tv has to offer.
So what are you waiting for? Get it now and stream all your desired movies and TV shows right on your Android smartphone or tablet.