Whether you are a hardcore gamer or a tech junkie, you must have heard about the latest addition to the industry, the RG353V Android. It is a handheld gaming console that immerses you in the gaming world without leaving your couch. Launched by Anbernic, it is a retro gaming device providing you with dual boot Linux and Android operating systems.
But here, the question arises – how can you download your favorite games on this console and use it further? If you are doubtful and wondering about these questions repeatedly, this guide is for you.
Our experts have reviewed this console from the inside out and come up with a step-by-step guide to download and use RG353V Android without putting in much effort. The post also outlines a brief introduction to this gaming console and the prerequisites for downloading games. So, are you ready? Keep scrolling the page and get started.
A Brief Introduction to the RG353V Android
Lightweight and compact, the RG353V Android gaming console is one of the recent additions to the industry. The vertical orientation of this device fits every pocket and makes it easy to carry around. But don’t get fooled by its small size, as it is packed with a complete list of gaming controls, dual clickable analog sticks, and a D-Pad and gaming buttons to let you enjoy a variety of games.
RG353V Android is powered by a 3200mAh li-polymer battery, and you can expect around six hours of battery life. The best thing about this console is that it has dual support for Linux and Android, and you can choose according to your preference. Overall, RG353V might be the best for playing your favorite games while commuting or traveling due to its portability and lasting battery life.
Key Features of RG353V Android
Here’s a quick rundown of the features that make this console worth trying out. Scroll through them and choose accordingly.
- The console offers 3.5 inches IPS full view with a narrow border. Its features 640X480 resolution to keep everything crystal clear on the screen.
- RG353V is famous for its multi-touch option and intuitive controls, so you don’t have to waste much time and effort using it.
- It has a built-in Android front-end; hence game classification is not at all a hassle.
- The next best thing about RG353V Android is its support for MoonLight streaming, thus allowing you to play PC games smoothly and effortlessly.
- It is light, compact, and stylish. The console is designed so that it can easily fit in every pocket and allows you to play whenever and wherever you want.
What are the prerequisites for downloading games on RG353V Android?
Now that you have a quick overview of this new-gen gaming console, it’s time to find out what exactly you need to download games on it.
- First, you will require a 4GB or larger micro SD card
- Secondly, you need an RG353V firmware and tools pack.
Before you jump into downloading games on the RG353V Android, make sure you cater to the requirements mentioned above to avoid any hassle in the future.
How to download games on RG353V Android?
Are you ready to get started? Follow the instructions mentioned below and start downloading the games on RG353V.
- Prepare a freshly formatted microSD card into your PC and extract the contents from the firmware and the tool pack.
- Click the Firmware button and locate the update.img file in the same folder.
- Double-check to confirm you have chosen the correct SD card, and click the Create button to start copying the firmware to the micro SD card.
- Once done, remove the SD card from the PC and insert it into the TF1 slot of RG353V Android, and it automatically starts updating. It might take around ten to fifteen minutes to complete the process; hence, be calm and patient.
- As soon as the update is installed, remove the Micro SD card from the console.
- It’s now time to install the Device ID. Register the device’s custom firmware on Google Play Store. You must copy Device+ID.apk from the Device ID APK folder to the microSD card.
- Launch the Files app and expand the drop-down menu to find the list of folders until you locate the micro SD card.
- Return to where you copied Device+ID.apk and follow the on-screen prompts to install it.
- Finally, run Google Play Store on the RG353V Android and sign into your account.
- Once done, get the Google service framework id and register it. Exit the tab and take a break of 10 to 15 minutes, and then start downloading your favorite games on the console.
That’s all about downloading and using Play Store on RG353V Android. We hope you like our post and found it resourceful. The process is a bit tricky and lengthy; hence, you must be patient and calm when executing it.
Do not get frustrated and follow every instruction with an open mind to avoid the last-minute hassle. If you still face any trouble, then don’t mind contacting us, and our experts will be readily available to help in your hour of need. For more such updates, keep visiting the page regularly.