Unlike the other partition toolkit, Minitool Partition Wizard is a free partition management tool developed for Windows. With the help of this software, you can establish many tasks on partitions and hard drives.
Many of you may be of the opinion that since it is free, it’s not good enough but that is not true. This particular software comes loaded with many useful features that are sure to impress you. Protecting your data and optimizing disk usage have now become easy with the use of this tool. If you wish to know more about Minitool Partition Wizard then you should definitely give this article a read.
Hardware Requirements and Other Details
Before we move on to discussing the features of the software, let’s take a look at the hardware requirements of the tool. If you are going to use the tool for the first time, you may find this information really useful.
- Computer processor: 1 GHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor
- Boot firmware: UEFI-based, Bios-based
- System memory: 512 MB or more
- Installation disk space: 150 MB
The software is supported by almost all the Windows versions including 10/8/7 and XP. If you own any of the mentioned Windows operating systems, you can easily run the software on your device. Before you start using the software, you should also know about the different file systems that it supports.
Now that you know all the important details of the software, let’s move on to its features.
As already mentioned before, the software comes packed with many powerful features which makes the tool better than the rest. The main features of the software can be summed into the following points.
- The software is used by over 16,000,000 users all around the world. With such a huge user base, the software can never go wrong. Using this tool, you can easily shrink and extend the size of your partition.
- The software can also be used to convert disk space between GPT and MBR. The best thing is that you can do all of this for free.
- If you are still not impressed, you should know that the software can be used to convert various file types as well.
- The software can also be used to recover deleted or lost partition. Not just that, but you can also remake your MBR table.
- If you wish to optimize your SSD I/O performance, you can simply rely on this software to get it done.
- The software also allows you to perform basic disk partition management which includes creating partition, formatting partition, deleting partition, wiping partition, copying partition and more.
After going through the above pointers, it can be said that this is one of the best partition toolkits that has been developed for the Windows users. Since working on partitions is critical, you can find this tool to be really useful. You can avail all of its advantages for free. This is one of the main reasons why people love to use this tool.
Pros and Cons
Every other thing in this world is known to come with both pros and cons. having said that now let’s explore the pros and cons of the software under concern.
- It is very easy to use.
- It is available for free, unlike the other software.
- The software has the ability to extend the system partition without rebooting it.
- It sends all the changes to the queue so that it can be applied when ready.
- With the help of this software, you can perform partition functions.
- There are features in the software which are only available in the upgraded version.
- The software is not supported by managing dynamic disks.
What should you know about Minitool Partition Wizard?
If you are using the software for the first time then you should once take a look at the following details.
- The software is available in five different versions including:
- Free version
- Server version
- Professional version
- Enterprise version
- Technician version
- Using the software, you can run a surface test in order to check for the bad sectors.
- You can use the software to select all the partitions at once and delete them.
- You can also hide the partitions if you want. When you hide a partition, it won’t be shown beside any other partitions or drives on your device.
- The software can also be used to split a partition into two parts.
In comparison to most of the other partitioning tool, Minitool Partition Wizard seems to be the best and that too for obvious reasons. What makes the software great is its features. In addition, it is also available for free.