Whatsapp has been around us for more than a decade now. While it has become a prevalent part of our life, its limited functionality and slow upgrades sometimes leave the user frustrated. But there’s no need to worry about it, as the internet has been expanding its capabilities and allows developers to launch various upgraded versions of Whatsapp, whether officially or unofficially.
One such new and up-to-date counterpart of traditional Whatsapp is GBWhatsapp. It has created a buzz among users with its ability to view deleted messages and support new emojis. And what’s best, this app allows you to seamlessly move all your GBWhatsapp Data to a traditional Whatsapp app. What else are you looking for?
However, there’s no surprise that Android Waves GBWhatsapp is a modified version of the Meta-owned Whatsapp application. Hence it isn’t supported by Google Play Store yet. But wait, that doesn’t mean you cannot utilize its benefits on your Android.
We have developed a comprehensive guide outlining the steps to download Android Waves GBWhatsapp in no time. Follow instructions carefully and connect to a stable internet connection for a hassle-free download. So, without wasting much time, let’s proceed!!
What Makes Android Waves GBWhatsapp Desirable?
While Meta-owned Whatsapp is doing good and allowing users to interact with each other effortlessly, users are still inclined toward GBWhatsapp for various reasons. This modified version has much to offer to keep Whatsapp fans hooked for a long time.
Need a hand? We have outlined the top features of Android Waves GBWhatsapp to make readers know what exactly makes this mod version more attractive and desirable. Check it out and decide whether the effort of downloading GBWhatsapp is worth it.
- Unlimited Themes: First of all, GBWhatsapp is stuffed with lots of interactive and exciting themes to keep users engaged. From old-school classics to vibrant ones, these themes are never-ending and allow you to boost your GBWhatsapp. This version allows you to change your app layout whenever you like. Tons of themes are already available, and developers are continuously working for more to ease users.
- Additional Privacy: The second best feature that makes Android Waves GBWhatsapp worth trying is additional privacy settings that keep unauthorized access at bay. This mod version allows you to hide or show online status, blue ticks, double ticks, and typing status. Owing to these privacy options, you can rest assured of enjoying your privacy without even showing it to others.
- No Contact List is Required: The best thing about Android Waves GBWhatsapp is that it doesn’t require any contact list to get started. With this mod version, you are free to send messages to anyone, whether he or she is in your contact or not. The only requirement is that the number must be registered with Whatsapp to receive your messages.
- Pin Chats: Looking for more? To your surprise, GBWhatsapp allows you to pin up to 1000 chats with GBWhatsapp. Interesting, isn’t it?
- Allows Seamless Data Transfer: Finally, GBWhatsapp allows seamless transfer of data from the mod version to traditional Whatsapp in a single click. It keeps your chat backups and instantly moves everything, whether chat or media, to the official Whatsapp app.
Android Waves GBWhatsapp – A Complete Guide to Download
Although the GBWhatsapp is unavailable on Google Play Store, you can easily download it on your Android smartphone using the steps below. You can use the Direct Download or mirror links to get the app quickly.
However, before you jump into the process, make sure you meet all requirements to avoid being stuck in the middle of the process. To install Android Waves GBWhatsapp, you must require an Android operating on Android v4.0.3 Jellybean and above. Moreover, you must require some decent space, say 55 to 60MB, to get the app on your phone.
The best thing is that the GBWhatsapp can be downloaded on rooted and non-rooted Android devices, based on your preference. So, shall we start the process? And here we go!!
- Open the web browser and enter Android Waves GBWhatsapp in the search engine box.
- You will then find out the official link of Android Waves. Click on it, and move to the next step.
- Here, you will get two options – Direct Link and Mirror Link. While you can use any of the links, it’s still preferred to go for the Direct Link first.
- Once you tap the Direct Link, the APK starts downloading on your Android phone. It might take a few seconds to complete. Do not press the back button, as it can interrupt the process. However, if your browser or mobile device doesn’t support the Direct Link, then simply tap the Mirror Link to proceed further.
- Once the APK is downloaded, you can go to the File Manager to locate the APK file. Follow the on-screen prompts and install the GBWhatsapp on your phone.
- Launch the app, create an account, and get started.
Note: Installing the GBWhatsapp APK requires the activation of the Unknown Sources under the Security Settings tab.
That’s all about the Android Waves GBWhatsapp. If you are interested in adding some thrill to your regular Whatsapp experience, then turn to this modified version, and see how it is different from the official one. Don’t worry about the safety, as it is verified by professionals. It works similar to traditional Whatsapp and contains no in-app purchases and advertisements.