Whether you are a professional whose work relies on emails or a casual tech junkie who loves trying new apps, you must have heard about Outlook. It is one of the leading email and information managers, ideally designed to send and receive emails, manage and store contracts, and handle journals, appointments, and other business-related tasks.
However, several users recently reported an Outlook app crash, leaving them frustrated. Well, the crashing of apps is not new because, eventually, these are just programming codes, which are prone to occasional errors. But the red flag arises when a specific app keeps on crashing and presents regular glitches.
If you are disappointed with the Outlook Apps Crashing error, then worry not, as we are here to assist. Our experts have reviewed the problem and come up with possible solutions to fix the error. So, without further ado, let’s get into them and say goodbye to the trouble for good.
What are the Possible Reasons for the “Outlook App Crashing” Error?
Before we take a deep dive into the solutions to fix the trouble, it’s our responsibility to unwrap the reasons first, so we can avoid the error from occurring again. Here’s a quick rundown of the major reasons why the Outlook App keeps on crashing on Android.
Read them thoroughly and try to keep them in check to avoid the error again.
- Poor Internet Connection: The first and the most common cause of the error is the poor or interrupted network connection. Sometimes, the WiFi you are connected to doesn’t produce strong signals, leading to trouble. Since Outlook is an online application, you must keep the network in check to avoid trouble.
- Storage Trouble: Sometimes, the error occurs due to insufficient storage space on your device for the size of the app, which limits it from running appropriately.
- Inappropriate Device: If the Outlook App keeps crashing on your phone from the very beginning, then it might be possible that your smartphone isn’t meeting the minimum requirements for the app.
- Server Down: Another possible reason Outlook keeps crashing is the server down the issue. Sometimes, the glitch occurs due to a problem on the server side, and you cannot do anything but wait for the makers to fix the issue.
The Best Solutions to Fix the Outlook Keeps Crashing Error
Now that you are covered with the reasons why the error is occurring, it’s time to unwrap the solutions to fix the trouble for good. There are several methods to resolve the error, and you can pick any of them to get the job done easily.
Here, we have mapped out the 4 best solutions that are worth giving a try. Read them and get started.
- Check the Internet Connection
First of all, make sure you are receiving uninterrupted and robust signals. For this, you can check the data source, be it a router or your phone’s network. If you are facing any trouble, then switch the data source and try to launch the app again to see if it resolves the error.
- Clear the Cache memory
The second-best solution to remove the trouble is to clear the cache on your device and check if it fixes the error. For this, you need to go to the menu bar and click More tools. Tap the Browsing Data and tick the boxes next to Cookies and Other Site Data and Cached Images and Files.
- Uninstall and Re-install the app
The next best solution to fix Outlook Keeps Crashing is to uninstall and reinstall the app. It sometimes clears the minor bug and allows you to run the app again. Force uninstall the app and then go to Play Store again and reinstall it. Launch it and see if the error resolves or still persists.
- Connect with Customer Support
If the error is occurring due to server-side issues, then you can do nothing but wait. Here, the question arises how do you know about that? So, it’s better to check the online forums to know if the problem is occurring from the server side and wait until the makers fix the error.
That’s all about it. We hope our guide will help you fix the Outlook keeps crashing error on Android. Follow the solutions listed above and say goodbye to all troubles in a few steps. If you face any queries while executing the process, then feel free to contact us, we would love to assist you. For more such informational guides, stay tuned with us.